Australia tour of England 2020: England Vs Australia, First T20I
Winners Prediction: Australia plays their first game after the pandemic halt. They will hope their players will be match ready after the practice games and will be delighted to hit the field after a long time. England has announced a full-strength limited-overs team against stronger opponents Aussies. We hope England to continue their home dominance in their home season with a win in this match against the mighty Aussies.
Pitch Conditions: Rose bowl is expected to be batting friendly with a lot of runs on offer. Pace bowlers might get extra zip and bounce from the track that may trouble the batsmen. We expect average scores to be in the range of 170-180 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the best option in T20I matches and we expect both captains to field first if they win the toss. Teams almost chased 190+ runs in the last T20 matches played at English soil recently.
Predicted Playing XI
ENGLAND: Eoin Morgan (C), Johnny Bairstow (Wk), Tom Banton, Dawid Malan, Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Mark Wood
AUSTRALIA: Aaron Finch (C), Alex Carey (Wk), David Warner, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa
- Australia has 1-4 win-loss record in English soil and their only win came at this same venue.
- England has won 4 of their 5 T20I series recently.
- Aaron Finch scored 156 runs off 63 balls at this venue against England last time.
Players to Bet on
- Eoin Morgan – Eoin Morgan has been in a dominating form in the limited overs cricket recently scoring almost 27% of his runs in sixes in recent analysis. Eoin Morgan will look to continue his rich vein of form in this series too.
- Tom Banton – Tom Banton has scores of 76, 24, & 46 in the three matches against Pakistan and was the leading run scorer for the team. He can play unorthodox shots to score runs behind square with ease.
- Adil Rashid – Rashid did not have good outing against Pakistan in the T20I matches but he is the leading wicket-take for England in last 2-3 years and we can never disregard him easily.
- David Warner – David Warner will look to set his record straight in English conditions as he had poor Ashes last year. He is one of the quality openers in the Limited overs format who can take the game away easily.
- Glenn Maxwell – Maxwell returns to international circuit after his mental issues in the last year. He can be brutal batsmen once he gets going and we expect him to hit the chords running straightaway in this match.
- Ashton Agar – Agar claimed 8 wickets in just 3 T20I matches against South Africa in the recent series with a five-wicket haul to his name. He will look to continue his good form with the ball in this series too.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler (ENG)
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan (ENG), David Warner (AUS), Aaron Finch (AUS), Steve Smith (AUS), Tom Banton (ENG)
All-rounders: Moeen Ali (ENG), Glenn Maxwell (AUS)
Bowlers: Adil Rashid (ENG), Jofra Archer (ENG), Ashton Agar (AUS)
Captain: Tom Banton (ENG)
Vice-Captain: Eoin Morgan (ENG) or Glenn Maxwell (AUS)
ENG – England
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 7 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…