Australia tour of England 2020: England Vs Australia, Second ODI
Winners Prediction: Australia won the first ODI match in a grueling contest. England`s lower order put on valiant fight with Billings leading from the front. Australia`s all-rounder duo of Mitchell marsh and Glenn Maxwell score 70+ runs to help their post a massive score. Australian bowlers outsmarted their English Counterparts in the first match. But they will miss the services of Mitchell Starc in this match which is a huge setback. We expect England to level the series 1-1 in this match.
Pitch Conditions: Old Trafford is one of quality tracks where it has something for both bowlers and batsmen in it. Batsmen will find run scoring easier once they are settled like the last match but must respect the conditions early on.
Toss Prediction: Both teams will look to chase down the total in this match as they can time their innings to perfection depending on the target on line.
Predicted Playing XI
ENGLAND: Eoin Morgan (C), Johnny Bairstow (Wk), Jason Roy, Joe Root, Sam Billings, Mark Wood, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes
AUSTRALIA: Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey (wk), Mitchell Marsh, Pat Cummins, Kane Richardson, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
- Australia won the first match by 19 runs and lead the series 1-0.
- England spinners had figures of 20-0-114-2 while Australian Spinners had 13-0-74-4 in the match.
- Australia used 7 bowling options while England had only 5 bowling options in the first match.
Players to Bet on
- Jos Buttler – Buttler was dismissed cheaply in the first match but will look to make a big score in this match to help his team in the middle order.
- Adil Rashid – Adil Rashid picked up 2 crucial wickets and has been amongst the wickets column consistently. He will look to add more wickets to his tally in this match.
- Johnny Bairstow – Bairstow has back-to-back fighting 50+ knocks in the last two matches and he is looking well set to make a big hundred in this match.
- Glenn Maxwell – Maxwell`s knock of 77 runs off 59 balls helped his team post a big score of 295 runs on board. He was phenomenal with the bat taking on the likes of Jofra Archer and Mark Wood.
- Mitchell Marsh – Marsh will be vital member who provides balance to their squad with bat and ball. He scored 73 runs and bowled 5 overs in the first match.
- Josh Hazlewood – Josh Hazlewood had dream figures of 10-3-26-3 when other bowlers were going for a lot of runs. He was rewarded duly for his consistency in line and lengths.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler (ENG), Johnny Bairstow (ENG)
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan (ENG), Aaron Finch (AUS), Sam Billings (ENG)
All-rounders: Mitchell Marsh (AUS), Glenn Maxwell (AUS)
Bowlers: Josh Hazlewood (AUS), Adil Rashid (ENG), Adam Zampa (AUS), Jofra Archer (ENG)
Captain: Jos Buttler (ENG) or Glenn Maxwell (AUS)
Vice-Captain: Johnny Bairstow (ENG) or Mitchell Marsh (AUS)
ENG – England
AUS – Australia
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 10 months ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…