Australia tour of England 2020: England Vs Australia, Second T20I
Winners Prediction: Australia lost the match despite dominating the most part of the game. Australia`s middle order looks weak and they failed to seal the chase. England bowlers came back strongly and will be high on confidence with their morale boosting win. England too will have to work on their middle order as they lack depth in their batting. We expect England to win the match and seal the series.
Pitch Conditions: Rose bowl is was little on the slower side and batsmen found it harder to hit the ball once it gets soft. Pace bowlers might take the pace of the ball on this track totrouble the batsmen. We expect average scores to be in the range of 160-170 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the best option in T20I matches and we expect both captains to field first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
ENGLAND: Eoin Morgan (C), Johnny Bairstow (Wk), Tom Banton, Dawid Malan, Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Mark Wood
AUSTRALIA: Aaron Finch (C), Alex Carey (Wk), David Warner, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa
➢ England scored 74/3 in their first 10 overs & scored 88/4 in the second half to finish with 162 runs on board.
➢ Australia scored 91/0 in their first 10 overs & ended up with 67/6 in the second half to lose the match by 2 runs.
➢ Every England bowler gave runs between 7-8 RPO while Aussie bowlers Starc and Zampa went for over 10 RPO.
Players to Bet on
1. Dawid Malan – Malan took charge of the team with wickets tumbling around him to score 66 runs off 43 balls. He was rightly awarded Man of the match for his brilliant knock.
2. Jos Buttler – Buttler made a brilliant comeback to T20Is with an attacking 29-ball 44 runs at the top. Buttler will look to dominate the bowlers in this match too.
3. Chris Jordan – Jordan has figures of 3-0-23-0 but his penultimate over gave just 4 runs and he ran out Agar when 19 runs was required to 2 overs. He will be vital bowler in England` s death over assignments.
1. David Warner – David Warner continued from good form in T20Is with 58 runs in this match. He has 5 fifties and a century in his last 10 T20I matches (add a 48* to that tally).
2. Glenn Maxwell – Maxwell bowling was a big bonus for the team and he dismissed left-handers Eoin Morgan and Moeen Ali in the middle overs to shift the momentum. Hope he would shine with the bat too in this match.
3. Ashton Agar – Agar bowled a good spell of 4-0-32-2 and picked up wickets of Jos Buttler and Tom Banton.His ability to bowl in the power play will be an added advantage for the team in this match.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler (ENG)
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan (ENG), David Warner (AUS), Aaron Finch (AUS), David Malan (ENG)
All-rounders: Moeen Ali (ENG), Glenn Maxwell (AUS)
Bowlers: Chris Jordan (ENG), Jofra Archer (ENG), Ashton Agar (AUS)
Captain: David Warner (AUS) or Jos Buttler (ENG)
Vice-Captain: David Malan (ENG) or Glenn Maxwell(AUS)
ENG – England
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 1 year ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…