Australia tour of England 2020: England Vs Australia, Third ODI
Winners Prediction: England staged a superb comeback with the bat and ball to win the match by 24 runs last night. England`s lower order scored crucial runs and then dismissed the Aussie middle order like nine pins to seal the match. Australia has lost the match from a strong position for the second time this tour. We expect England to win this match & series 2-1.
Pitch Conditions: Manchester is a tough pitch to bat on and batsmen will find it harder to hit the ball early in the innings. Pace bowlers got the extra zip from the surface in the first 10 overs troubling the batsmen consistently. We expect average scores to be in the range of 250-270 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Teams batting first won both the matches and we expect both captains to bat first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
ENGLAND: Eoin Morgan (C), Johnny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (Wk), Jason Roy, Joe Root, Sam Billings, Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid
AUSTRALIA: Aaron Finch (C), Alex Carey (Wk), David Warner, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Marsh
- England levelled the series 1-1 after winning the second match by 19 runs.
- England pacers have 17 wickets while Aussie pacers have just 10 wickets in the 2 ODI matches so far.
- Only 3 Aussie batsmen crossed the 11-run mark while 6 England players scored between 25-40 runs last match.
Players to Bet on
- Eoin Morgan – Morgan looked fluent in his 52-ball 42 runs with Root struggling at the other end. We expect him to make a big score in this match.
- Chris Woakes – Chris Woakes picked up 3 wickets and scored a vital 26 runs with the bat in the middle overs. His contribution was vital to team`s victory chances last night.
- Jofra Archer – Jofra Archer was excellent with the ball with 6 wickets in 2 matches. He has dismissed the Aussie opener David Warner 4 times in as many matches this tour.
- Aaron Finch – Finch scored 73 runs in the last match and stitched a vital 100+ run partnership with Labuschagne. He has been Australia`s leading run scorer across both formats in this tour.
- Josh Hazlewood – Hazlewood has conceded just 55 runs in his 20 overs this series claiming 4 wickets. He will be a tough bowler to negotiate with his accurate bowling on this pitch.
- Adam Zampa – Zampa has claimed 7 wickets in the middle overs and never allowed England middle order to settle in the two matches. He will look to continue taking wickets consistently.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Johnny Bairstow (ENG), Jos Buttler (ENG)
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan (ENG), Marnus Labuschagne (AUS), Aaron Finch (AUS)
All-rounders: Chris Woakes (ENG), Glenn Maxwell (AUS)
Bowlers: Adil Rashid (ENG), Jofra Archer (ENG), Adam Zampa (AUS), Josh Hazlewood (AUS)
Captain: Adam Zampa (AUS) or Jofra Archer (ENG)
Vice-Captain: Chris Woakes (ENG) or Aaron Finch (AUS)
ENG – England
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 1 month ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 43)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. We will…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…