Australia tour of England 2020: England Vs Australia, Third T20I
Winners Prediction: England has won the series 2-0 with one match remaining. Australia will look win the last T20I match and get a consolation win going ahead into the 3-match ODI series. England will look to whitewash Australia and move to the position in the ICC T20I rankings for the . We expect a riveting contest with No.1 position in rankings at stake despite being a dead rubber. We predict England to win this match.
Pitch Conditions: Rose bowl is was little on the slower side and batsmen found it harder to hit the ball early in the innings. Pace bowlers got the extra zip from the surface in the first 4-5 overs troubling the batsmen consistently. We expect average scores to be in the range of 160-170 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the best option in T20I matches and we expect both captains to field first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
ENGLAND: Eoin Morgan (C), Johnny Bairstow (Wk), Tom Banton, Dawid Malan, Sam Billings, Jofra Archer, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran/Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Mark Wood
AUSTRALIA: Aaron Finch (C), Alex Carey (Wk), David Warner, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa/Mitchell Marsh
- England will miss the services of Jos Buttler their leading run-scorer in this series so far for the third match.
- Australia lost 3 wickets inside the powerplay and struggled to post a score in excess of 160 runs.
- England has never lost a wicket in powerplay barring Bairstow`s hit wicket in the last match.
Players to Bet on
- Tom Banton – Banton returns to his much-favored opening slot and will look to make a mark with his hitting. With Bairstow short of runs recently Banton will look to snatch the second opener`s slot.
- Jos Buttler – Buttler made a brilliant comeback to T20Is with an attacking 29-ball 44 runs at the top. Buttler will look to dominate the bowlers in this match too.
- Jofra Archer – Jofra Archer was excellent with the ball barring his 18-run final over which spoiled his figures to 4-0-32-1. His first over to David Warner set the tone of the match for England.
- Aaron Finch – Finch`s wicket lead to the downfall of his team`s innings in both the matches. He scored 40+ runs in both matches but failed to carry on posting a big score on board.
- Glenn Maxwell – Maxwell is a vital member in the middle order. He needs to show why he is termed as Big Show with a massive knock in this match. He can also give some vital overs with the ball.
- Ashton Agar – Agar has been Australia`s most successful bowler claiming 4 wickets at an economy rate of less than 7.5 RPO. Agar will look to continue his good form with the ball.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Johnny Bairstow (ENG)
Batsmen: Tom Banton (ENG), Steve Smith (AUS), Aaron Finch (AUS), Dawid Malan (ENG)
All-rounders: Moeen Ali (ENG), Glenn Maxwell (AUS)
Bowlers: Chris Jordan (ENG), Jofra Archer (ENG), Ashton Agar (AUS)
Captain: Aaron Finch (AUS) or Tom Banton (ENG)
Vice-Captain: Jofra Archer (ENG) or Glenn Maxwell (AUS)
ENG – England
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…