Caribbean Premier League 2020: Barbados Tridents vs. Jamaica Tallawahs, Match no. 14
Winners Prediction: Jamaica Tallawahs will be high on confidence after bouncing back from defeat against the same opponent. Their bowling unit looks strong with both spinners and pacers bowling well in tandem. Barbados Tridents are struggling despite the presence of no. of all-rounders in the team. They are spoilt for choices and will need to work on their planning and execution. We expect Jamaica Tallawahs to win this contest.
Score Prediction: Queen`s Park Oval has been slow in nature and we expect the spinners to play major role in this match too. The average score is expected to be around 120-140 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have won both the matches played here and we expect both teams to field first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
JAMAICA TALLAWAHS : Chadwick Walton, Glenn Phillips (wk), Nkrumah Bonner, Rovman Powell (c), Asif Ali, Jermaine Blackwood, Carlos Brathwaite, Andre Russell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Fidel Edwards, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
BARBADOS TRIDENTS: Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (wk), Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder (c), Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer, Nyeem Young, Mitchell Santner, Rashid Khan, Shamarh Brooks
- Jamaica Tallawahs have 4 points from 4 matches with 2 wins and 2 loses far.
- Barbados Tridents have 2 points from 4 matches and are in a three-match losing streak currently.
- Mujeeb Ur Rehman and Sandeep Lamichchame have economy rate less than 5 RPO despite bowling 16 overs each.
Players to Bet on
- Andre Russell – Russell scored an unbeaten 23* in the 51-run partnership with Bonner. He also bowled a good spell of 3-0-17-1 in the match.
- Mujeeb Ur Rehman – Mujeeb has taken 6 wickets so far at an economy rate of just 4.7 RPO. He is choking the batsmen very early in the power play itself.
- Glenn Philips – Glenn Philips has scored 128 runs at a strike rate of 135 so far. He has given a good start to the team in 3 of the 4 matches so far. We expect him to score runs in this match too.
- Jonathan Charles – Charles is the team`s leading run scorer with 115 runs at a strike rate of 140+ at the top of the order. Charles will also give you points with catches and stumpings behind the wicket
- Kyle Mayers – Mayes took 2 wickets at the crucial juncture to bring his team back into the match. He also looked good for his 17-ball 22 runs with the bat during his short stay.
- Jason Holder – Holder bowled a brilliant spell of 4-1-18-1 in the match but got very less support from the other end. TO add to it he has 101 runs at a strike arte of 180+ this season.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Jonatan Charles (BT), Glenn Philips (JT)
Batsmen: Corey Anderson (BT), Nkurumah Bonner (JT), Asif Ali (JT)
All-rounders: Jason Holder (BT), Kyle Mayers (BT), Andre Russell (JT)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (BT), Mujeeb Ur Rehman (JT), Sandeep Lamichchame (JT)
Captain: Mujeeb Ur Rehman (JT) or Sandeep Lamichchame (JT)
Vice-Captain: Jason Holder (BT) or Andre Russell (JT)
JT – Jamaica Tallawahs
BT – Barbados Tridents
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 8 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…