Caribbean Premier League 2020: Guyana Amazon Warriors vs. St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Match no. 20
Winners Prediction: Guyana Amazon Warriors and St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots are currently struggling for momentum currently with a string of losses. Both teams are badly in need of a victory to resurrect their campaign. Amazon Warriors have an excellent batting and bowling attacks when compared to patriots on paper and have fared better than their opponents. We expect Guyana Amazon Warriors to win this contest.
Score Prediction: The pitch seems to be a little better than the previous matches but is still on the slower side and batsmen struggling to time the ball easily. We expect scores in the range of 140-150 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the safe option as no target is safe in T20s nowadays. But we don’t expect a high scoring match in the range of 180-200 runs at this venue now.
Predicted Playing XI
GUYANA AMAZON WARRIORS: Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Ross Taylor, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Shane Rutherford, Chris Green (c), Romario Shepherd/Ashmead Nedd, Keemo Paul, Naveen-ul-Haq, Imran Tahir
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS: Evin Lewis, Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kieron Powell, Nick Kelly, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Ish Sodhi, Sheldon Cottrell, Imran Khan
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have 4 points from 6 matches while St. Kitts and Patriots have just 2 points from 6 matches so far.
- Warriors beat Patriots by 3 wickets in the previous encounter.
- Warriors’ spinners have accounted for 20 off their 35 wickets so far while Patriots spinners have accounted just 11 off their 434 their wickets so far.
Players to Bet on
GUYANA AMAZON WARRIORS
- Shimron Hetmyer – Hetmyer is their leading run scorer with 169 runs at a strike rate of 130 so far. He has just 30+_ runs in last 34 matches after two back-to-back fifties in first two matches.
- Imran Tahir – Imran Tahir is their leading wicket-taker with 11 wickets at an economy rate of 6.4 RPO. Tahir has taken wickets in every match so far and it will be no brainer to miss him for your team.
- Keemo Paul – Paul has 7 wickets at an economy of 7.5 RPO. He also gives you vital runs down the order and has 106 runs to his name so far.
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- Evin Lewis – Evin Lewis was mysteriously sent lower down the order last night by he scored 21 runs off 15 balls with 2 sixes. We expect him to open the batting this match.
- Imran Khan – Imran Khan bowled the most economical spell of this season with figures of 4-1-7-1 last night. He was almost unplayable on a surface that was helping the spinners.
- Rayad Emrit – Rayad Emrit is leading the bowling attack rom front with 10 wickets at an economy rate of just 5.9 RPO. He has used his variations and cutters to great effect in this pitch.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran (GAZ), Denesh Ramdin (SKNP)
Batsmen: Shimron Hetmyer (GAZ), Evin Lewis (SKNP), Ben Dunk (SKNP)
All-rounders: Keemo Paul (GAZ), Chanderpaul Hemraj (GAZ), Chris Green (GAZ)
Bowlers: Imran Tahir (GAZ), Imran Khan (SKNP), Rayad Emrit (SKNP)
Captain: Imran Tahir (GAZ)
Vice-Captain: Keemo Paul (GAZ) or Rayad Emrit (SKNP)
GAZ – Guyana Amazon Warriors
SKNP – St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 2 months ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…
CPL 2020 – Tournament Summary
The eighth season of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL 2020) came to an end with…