Caribbean Premier League 2020: Guyana Amazon Warriors vs. St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Match no. 20
Winners Prediction: Guyana Amazon Warriors and St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots are currently struggling for momentum currently with a string of losses. Both teams are badly in need of a victory to resurrect their campaign. Amazon Warriors have an excellent batting and bowling attacks when compared to patriots on paper and have fared better than their opponents. We expect Guyana Amazon Warriors to win this contest.
Score Prediction: The pitch seems to be a little better than the previous matches but is still on the slower side and batsmen struggling to time the ball easily. We expect scores in the range of 140-150 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the safe option as no target is safe in T20s nowadays. But we don’t expect a high scoring match in the range of 180-200 runs at this venue now.
Predicted Playing XI
GUYANA AMAZON WARRIORS: Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Ross Taylor, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Shane Rutherford, Chris Green (c), Romario Shepherd/Ashmead Nedd, Keemo Paul, Naveen-ul-Haq, Imran Tahir
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS: Evin Lewis, Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kieron Powell, Nick Kelly, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Ish Sodhi, Sheldon Cottrell, Imran Khan
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have 4 points from 6 matches while St. Kitts and Patriots have just 2 points from 6 matches so far.
- Warriors beat Patriots by 3 wickets in the previous encounter.
- Warriors’ spinners have accounted for 20 off their 35 wickets so far while Patriots spinners have accounted just 11 off their 434 their wickets so far.
Players to Bet on
GUYANA AMAZON WARRIORS
- Shimron Hetmyer – Hetmyer is their leading run scorer with 169 runs at a strike rate of 130 so far. He has just 30+_ runs in last 34 matches after two back-to-back fifties in first two matches.
- Imran Tahir – Imran Tahir is their leading wicket-taker with 11 wickets at an economy rate of 6.4 RPO. Tahir has taken wickets in every match so far and it will be no brainer to miss him for your team.
- Keemo Paul – Paul has 7 wickets at an economy of 7.5 RPO. He also gives you vital runs down the order and has 106 runs to his name so far.
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- Evin Lewis – Evin Lewis was mysteriously sent lower down the order last night by he scored 21 runs off 15 balls with 2 sixes. We expect him to open the batting this match.
- Imran Khan – Imran Khan bowled the most economical spell of this season with figures of 4-1-7-1 last night. He was almost unplayable on a surface that was helping the spinners.
- Rayad Emrit – Rayad Emrit is leading the bowling attack rom front with 10 wickets at an economy rate of just 5.9 RPO. He has used his variations and cutters to great effect in this pitch.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran (GAZ), Denesh Ramdin (SKNP)
Batsmen: Shimron Hetmyer (GAZ), Evin Lewis (SKNP), Ben Dunk (SKNP)
All-rounders: Keemo Paul (GAZ), Chanderpaul Hemraj (GAZ), Chris Green (GAZ)
Bowlers: Imran Tahir (GAZ), Imran Khan (SKNP), Rayad Emrit (SKNP)
Captain: Imran Tahir (GAZ)
Vice-Captain: Keemo Paul (GAZ) or Rayad Emrit (SKNP)
GAZ – Guyana Amazon Warriors
SKNP – St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 8 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…