Caribbean Premier League 2020: Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders, Match no. 16
Winners Prediction: Guyana Amazon Warriors have lost their last 2 matches and will need to win this match to bring their campaign on track. Trinbago Knight Riders are on a roll with wins in all their matches so far. They have a better team than Guyana Amazon Warriors on paper with experienced players. Amazon Warriors batting is their biggest worry and will need to post good scores on board to help their team win consistently. We expect Trinbago Knight Riders to continue their winning streak.
Score Prediction: The pitch is on the slower side and this will be the second match of the day and we expect bowlers to dominate this game. We can average scores around 140 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is safe option as you can plan the innings as per the target. Teams will not be sure of a safe target in this tricky pitch.
Predicted Playing XI
GUYANA AMAZON WARRIORS: Brandon King, Anthony Bramble (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Ross Taylor, Nicholas Pooran, Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Chris Green (c), Naveen-ul-Haq, Imran Tahir, Ashmead Nedd
TRINBAGO KNIGHT RIDERS: Sunil Narine,Lendl Simmons, Tion Webster, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Kieron Pollard (c), Tim Seifert (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Khary Pierre, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have 6 points from 5 matches while Trinbago Knight Riders have 8 points from 4 matches.
- Knight Riders are the only team that is yet to lose a match this season.
- Knight Riders beat Amazon Warriors in the tournament opener by 4 wickets.
Players to Bet on
GUYANA AMAZON WARRIORS
- Shimron Hetmyer – Shimron Hetmyer after two fifties in first 2 matches had silent outing sin last 3 matches. He will look to regain his purple patch with a yet another big score in this match.
- Ashmead Nedd – Nedd is the most economical bowler in the tournament giving runs at just 3.92 RPO (Min. 10 overs). He has taken just 3 wickets and will look to take more wickets in this match under his name.
- Imran Tahir – Imran Tahir is their leading wicket-taker with 9 wickets at an economy rate of just over 6 RPO. He will be having a duel against good players of spin in this match with the likes of Pollard, Munro, and Bravos.
TRINBAGO KNIGHT RIDERS
- Colin Munro – Munro has 133 runs at a strike rate of nearly 150 this season and he is looking in fine form in the last 2 matches especially where he set the tone of the innings at No.3 position.
- Dwayne Bravo – Dwayne Bravo picked up his 500th T20 wicket last match and showcased all his experience to end with match figures of 3-0-7-2. His Yorkers were accurate in the death overs.
- Sunil Narine – Sunil Narine might return to the playing XI after missing out the last match. Narine has been their trump card in both batting and bowling departments so far.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran (GAW)
Batsmen: Shimron Hetmyer (GAW), Colin Munro (TKR), Darren Bravo (TKR)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard (TKR), Sunil Narine (TKR), Dwayne Bravo (TKR), Chris Green (GAW)
Bowlers: Imran Tahir (GAW), Naveen-Ul-Haq (GAW), Ashmead Nedd (GAW)
Captain: Imran Tahir (GAW)
Vice-Captain: Colin Munro (TKR) or Sunil Narine (TKR)
TKR – Trinbago Knight Riders
GAW – Guyana Amazon Warriors
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 2 months ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 43)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. We will…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…