Caribbean Premier League 2020: St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Tridents, Match no. 11
Winners Prediction: Barbados Tridents have lost 2 matches after their win in their opening match. St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots is the only team that is yet to win a match after 3 matches. Both teams are in need of a victory to move ahead in the qualification race in this match. Both teams have a struggling middle order which is stopping them from posting a big score. Patriots lack quality spinners in the squad which will hurt the team in these pitches. We expect Barbados Tridents to win this match.
Score Prediction: This match takes place on a freshly laid pitch at Queen`s park Ground. This pitch has traditionally favored batsmen and we expect average scores around 170-180 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is safe option in lively and flat pitches as no target is safe here. Batsman are clearing the fence with utmost ease nowadays.
Predicted Playing XI
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS: Evin Lewis, Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kieron Powell, Joshua Da Silva, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Ish Sodhi, Sheldon Cottrell, Jon-Russ Jaggesar
BARBADOS TRIDENTS: Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (wk), Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder (c), Jonathan Carter, Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer, Mitchell Santner, Rashid Khan, Hayden Walsh
- Barbados Tridents have 2 points from 3 matches while Patriots are yet to open their account in points table.
- Tridents only victory came against Patriots in their opening match this season.
- Patriots are in a three-match losing streak while Tridents have lost their most recent two matches.
Players to Bet on:
- Jonathan Charles – Jonathan Charles has scores of 52 (33) & 35 (19) in the last two matches at a superb strike rate of 160+. He will look to continue to attack the opposition in the powerplay in this match too.
- Jason Holder – Jason holder has 99 runs at a massive strike rate of 185 in 3 matches. He has smashed 6 boundaries and 8 maximums so far. His bowling has been off-colour as he has just 2 wickets at an economy of 9 RPO.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid has taken for runs in the last 2 matches and is struggling to find his rhythm with the ball. He is champion bowler and we expect him to make a big comeback in this match.
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- Evin Lewis – Evin lewis has got starts in the last two matches but failed to convert them into a big score. We expect him to get a big score in this match.
- Sheldon Cottrell – Cottrell had a bad match after two good performances in the first two matches. We expect him to bounce back in this match and get more wickets under his belt.
- Denesh Ramdin – Denesh Ramdin scored 46 runs off 35 balls with 2 boundaries and 2 sixes to lead the fightback with the bat. We expect him to continue his good form in this match too.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Jonathan Charles (BT), Denesh Ramdin (SKNP)
Batsmen: Jonathan Carter (BT), Chris Lynn (SKNP), Evin Lewis (SKNP)
All-rounders: Jason Holder (BT), Kyle Mayers (BT)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (BT), Ashley Nurse (BT), Sheldon Cottrell (SKNP), Rayad Emrit (SKNP)
Captain: Jonathan Charles (BT)
Vice-Captain: Jason Holder (BT) or Evin Lewis (SKNP)
BT – Barbados Tridents
SKNP – St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 2 months ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 43)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. We will…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…