Caribbean Premier League 2020: St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs. St. Lucia Zouks, Match no. 7
Winners Prediction: Patriots is the only team that is yet to put their first points on board and Zouks earned their first points in a rain-marred contest against Barbados Tridents. Patriots looked out of sorts in both their games and need to step up their game soon. Zouks have an exciting young squad and we expect them to win this contest.
Score Prediction: Brian Lara Stadium pitch is beginning to aid the spinners more owing to it`s used nature and we expect the game to be a low scoring one. The average score will be around 130-150 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Weather interruptions hugely tilt the match in favor of chasing teams as per the DLS equation and we expect both captains to field first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
ST. LUCIA ZOUKS: Rahkeem Cornwall, Andre Fletcher (wk), Mark Deyal, Roston Chase, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Daren Sammy (c), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Obed McCoy, Saad Bin Zafar/Zahir Khan
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS: Chris Lynn, Evin Lewis, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Nick Kelly, Jahmar Hamilton, Dominic Drakes, Ish Sodhi, Rayad Emrit (c), Sheldon Cottrell, Jon-Russ Jaggesar/Sohail Tanvir
- St. Lucia Zouks have 2 points from 2 matches while Patriots are yet to open their account.
- St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots have a 5-3 win-loss record over St. Lucia Zouks.
- St. Lucia Zouks used 8 different options last match with 5 different players taking wickets.
Players to Bet on:
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- Evin Lewis – Lewis is an attacking opener who can score at a fast pace. He looked good for his 18-ball 30 runs last match. He will be tough to stop once he gets in.
- Ben Dunk – Ben Dunk has scores of 34 & 29 in the two matches and he is the only bright spot in their middle order. He will look to play a big knock and help his team post a big score.
- Rayad Emrit – Rayd Emrit has 5 wickets in just 2 matches and he will look to continue his wicket-taking spree. He can also serve as a handy batsman in the lower order.
ST. LUCIA ZOUKS
- Roston Chase – Roston Chase is proving to be multi-utility player for the Zouks. He scored a fifty in the first match and picked 2 vital wickets in the second match.
- Mohammed Nabi – Nabi came up with an all-round performance scoring 15 runs off 6 balls in a tense chase and bowled economically with figures of 4-0-19-1. Nabi has a vast experience playing t20 matches across the globe.
- Andre Fletcher – Fletcher played a vital role in a tricky chase scoring 16 runs off 7 balls with 2 boundaries and a six. He is a quality batsmen who can score big runs once he settles in.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Andre Fletcher (SLZ)
Batsmen: Mark Deyal (SLZ), Evin Lewis (SKNP), Ben Dunk (SKNP)
All-rounders: Roston Chase (SLZ), Mohammed Nabi (SLZ), Rakheem Cornwall (SLZ)
Bowlers: Kesrick Williams (SLZ), Scott Kuggleijn (SLZ), Rayad Emrit (SKNP), Sheldon Cottrell (SKNP)
Captain: Mohammed Nabi (SLZ)
Vice-Captain: Evin Lewis (SKNP) or Rakheem Cornwall (SLZ)
SLZ – St. Lucia Zouks
SKNP – St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 8 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…