Caribbean Premier League 2020: St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots vs. Jamaica Tallawahs, Match no. 18
Winners Prediction: Both Patriots and Tallawahs are currently reeling at the bottom of the table mid-way through the league games. They are not too far behind the next two teams in the table. Patriots succumbed to their 4th loss in 5 matches with batting being their biggest worry. Tallawahs on the other hand lack consistency with the bat and has an average pace attack. We expect Jamaica Tallawahs to win this contest owing the terrific form of their spin duo.
Score Prediction: This is the second match of the day and pitch will be little bit slower than the first match. Spinners will play a major role in this match. We can expect average scores around 140 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have 2:1 winning ratio in their favor in the matches completed so far. And tams are comfortable chasing a target rather than setting one these days.
Predicted Playing XI
JAMAICA TALLAWAHS: Andre Fletcher (wk), Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Roston Chase, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Javelle Glenn, Daren Sammy (c), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Chemar Holder
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS: Chris Lynn, Evin Lewis, Joshua Da Silva, Nick Kelly, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Ben Dunk, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Imran Khan, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Alzarri Joseph
- St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots have just 2 points from their 5 matches and are currently at the bottom of the points table.
- Jamaica Tallawahs have 4 points from 5 matches with 2 wins and 3 losses so far.
- Jamaica Tallawahs failed to score 120+ runs in their last three matches on a trot.
Players to Bet on
- Nkurumah Bonner – Bonner has scores of 30* & 31 in the last two outings and we expect him to make a big score in this match. He will look to score his maiden fifty in this match.
- Mujeeb Ur Rehman – Mujeeb is the star with the ball for the Tallawahs taking 12 wickets at an economy rate of just 4 RPO so far. He is the tournament`s highest wicket-taker so far.
- Sandeep Lamichchame – Sandeep Lamichchame has been Mujeeb`s partner in crime with 7 wickets at an economy of less than 4.5 RPO. He will look to continue his good form with the ball in this match too.
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- Evin Lewis – Lewis has scored 161 runs at a strike arte of 130+ in the 5 matches so far. He is the tournament`s leading six-hitter with 13 maximums to his name.
- Ben Dunk – Dunk came in at 11/4 and slowly rebuild the innings to take his team to a respectable score of 110 runs. Dunk has been scoring 20s & 30s consistently and will look to convert them into a big score.
- Jon-Russ Jaggesar – Jaggesar has figures of 0/25, 2/17, 2/29, & 0/23 in the four matches so far. He has troubled the batsmen consistently in the middle overs and we expect him to pick up more wickets in this match.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Glenn Philips (JT), Denesh Ramdin (SKNP)
Batsmen: Evin Lewis (SKNP), Ben Dunk (SKNP), Nkurumah Bonner (JT)
All-rounders: Andre Russell (JT), Carlos Brathwaite (JT)
Bowlers: Mujeeb Ur Rehman (JT), Rayad Emrit (SKNP), JR Juggesar (SKNP), Sandeep Lamichchmae (JT)
Captain: Mujeeb Ur Rehman (JT)
Vice-Captain: Andre Russell (JT) or Evin Lewis (SKNP)
JT – Jamaica Tallawahs
SKNP– St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 2 months ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 43)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. We will…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…