Caribbean Premier League 2020: St. Lucia Zouks vs. St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots, Match no. 15
Winners Prediction: St. Lucia Zouks dream run of three back-to-back wins came to an end with their loss against Knight Riders in their last encounter. Patriots put their first points on board in their fourth match of the tournament by beating the Barbados Tridents by 6 wickets. An inconsistent batting line-up and lack of sixth bowling option are the big worries of the Patriots team. Zouks rely heavily on the likes of Roston Chase and Mohammed Nabi in both batting and bowling departments. We expect St. Lucia Zouks to win this contest owing their stronger team composition and depth of the attack.
Score Prediction: Queen`s Park Oval has been a slow pitch and batsmen will find it hard to score runs here. We can expect scores in the range of 160-180 runs in this match. Spinners might have a big role to play at this venue.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have won 3 of the 4 matches played here so far and with rain threat looming batting second is the best option keeping DLS equation in mind.
Predicted Playing XI
ST. LUCIA ZOUKS: Andre Fletcher (wk), Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Roston Chase, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Javelle Glenn, Daren Sammy (c), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Chemar Holder
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS: Chris Lynn, Evin Lewis, Joshua Da Silva, Nick Kelly, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Ben Dunk, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Imran Khan, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Alzarri Joseph
- St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots won their first match after three losses against Barbados Tridents last night.
- St. Lucia Zouks have 6 points from 5 matches with 3 wins sandwiched between two losses so far.
- Zouks defeated patriots by 10 runs in their previous encounter this season.
Players to Bet on
ST. LUCIA ZOUKS
- Roston Chase – Chase has 129 runs at a strike rate of 120+ and 5 wickets at an economy of 4.8 RPO in this season. He will be vital member in Zouks campaign this season.
- Mohammed Nabi – Mohammed Nabi is the team`s Most valuable player this season contributing both with bat and ball. He was the only player who looked comfortable with the bat for the Zouks.
- Kesrick Williams – Williams will look to use his variations and slower balls to good effect on this pitch. He has 7 wickets this season but his economy rate of 8.4 RPO is a bit of concern.
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS:
- Evin Lewis – Lewis scored 89 runs off just 60 balls scoring nearly 70% of his team`s runs until he was dismissed. He hit 9 huge sixes in the match and helped his team to first victory.
- Ben Dunk – Dunk hit two back to back sixes to help his team win with 13 runs required off last over. Dunk has played a 20-30 run cameos consistently this season and we can expect a big score from him this time around.
- Rayad Emrit – Emrit ahs 7 wickets at an economy rate of less than 6 RPO this season and he will be tough bowler to face in this surface where the ball might stop on the surface.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Andre Fletcher (SLZ), Denesh Ramdin (SKNP)
Batsmen: Evin Lewis (SKNP), Ben Dunk (SKNP), Mark Deyal (SLZ)
All-rounders: Roston Chase (SLZ), Mohammed Nabi (SLZ)
Bowlers: Scott Kuggleijn (SLZ), Rayad Emrit (SKNP), JR Juggesar (SKNP), Kesrick Williams (SLZ)
Captain: Mohammed Nabi (SLZ)
Vice-Captain: Evin Lewis (SKNP) or Roston Chase (SLZ)
SLZ – St. Lucia Zouks
SKNP– St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 2 months ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 43)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. We will…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…