Caribbean Premier League 2020: St. Lucia Zouks vs. Trinbago Knight Riders, Match no. 13
Winners Prediction: Trinbago Knight Riders and St. Lucia Zouks are the top two teams in the points table currently. Trinbago Knight Riders have a stronger batting line-up compared to St. Lucia Zouks on paper easily. Zouks will have the edge over the Knight Riders in the bowling department with both pacers and spinners contributing equally. Knight Riders have the edge over the ST. Lucia Zouks as they are the only undefeated team and have better experienced T20 veterans in their team and we expect them to win this contest.
Score Prediction: Queen`s Park Oval is expected to have a good balance between the bat and ball. We can expect scores in the range of 160-180 runs in this match. Batsmen will find run scoring easier here than the Brian Lara Stadium at Tarouba.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the best option as teams will be unaware of the safe target and batting conditions are expected t remain the same throughout the entire duration of the match.
Predicted Playing XI
ST. LUCIA ZOUKS: Andre Fletcher (wk), Kimani Melius, Mark Deyal, Najibullah Zadran, Roston Chase, Javelle Glenn, Mohammad Nabi, Daren Sammy (c), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Chemar Holder
TRINBAGO KNIGHT RIDERS: Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Ross Taylor, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Chris Green (c), Ashmead Nedd, Naveen-ul-Haq, Imran Tahir
- Trinbago Knight Riders have 6 points from 3 matches and are the only undefeated team in the league so far.
- St. Lucia Zouks have 6 points from 4 matches and are in a three-match winning streak currently.
- Spin bowling all-rounders Roston Chase (122 runs & 5 wickets – SLZ) & Sunil Narine (119 runs & 4 wickets -TKR) are their respective teams most valuable players so far.
Players to Bet on:
ST. LUCIA ZOUKS
- Roston Chase – Chase came up with his second fifty of the tournament last match scoring 66 runs off 51 balls. He also chipped in decent bowling figures of 4-0-28-0 in the match. He has been the find of the season for the Zouks this year.
- Mohammed Nabi – Mohammed Nabi is becoming a utility player with his crucial runs in the middle order and effective bowling in the powerplay overs. He has economy rate of less than 5 RPO this season bowling in field restrictions and 3 wickets to his name.
- Scott Kuggleijn – Scott Kuggleijn leads the bowling charts of the tournament with 10 wickets so far. He has bowling figures of 2/28, 4/33, & 3/24 in the last three matches respectively.
TRINBAGO KNIGHT RIDERS
- Sunil Narine – Narine has 4 wickets at an economy rate of just 4.6 RPO in the 3 matches. He also bats in the top order and can score big runs. He is must have player in your squad.
- Colin Munro – Colin Munro set the tone of the match with his 30-ball fifty last match. His knock provided the momentum despite the slow start from the openers. He will look to continue his good form in this match too.
- Kieron Pollard – Pollard played an attacking cameo scoring 41 runs off 17 balls with 4 big sixes to finish the innings. Lookout for onslaught in this match too.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Andre Fletcher (SLZ)
Batsmen: Colin Munro (TKR), Darren Bravo (TKR), Mark Deyal (SLZ)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard (TKR), Sunil Narine (TKR), Roston Chase (SLZ), Mohammed Nabi (SLZ)
Bowlers: Scott Kuggleijn (SLZ), Ali Khan (TKR), Fawad Ahmed (TKR)
Captain: Sunil Narine (TKR) or Roston Chase (SLZ)
Vice-Captain: Kieron Pollard (TKR) or Mohammed Nabi (SLZ)
SLZ – St. Lucia Zouks
TKR – Trinbago Knight Riders
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 11 months ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…