Caribbean Premier League 2020: Trinbago Knight Riders vs. St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Match no. 23
Winners Prediction: Trinbago Knight Riders and St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots are currently placed at the top extreme sides of the table. Trinbago Knight Riders have won all the matches so far and are looking in good form and momentum. Patriots on the other hand are going through a tough phase with just one win in 7 matches and will need to win this match to stay in contention. We expect Trinbago Knight Riders to win this contest.
Score Prediction: The pitch seems to be a little double paced and the moisture is expected to help the slower bowlers’ considerably. We expect scores in the range of 160-170 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the safe option as no target is safe in T20s nowadays. The early moisture available in the pitch will be big factor in this match.
Predicted Playing XI
TRINBAGO KNIGHT RIDERS: Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Khary Pierre, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS: Evin Lewis, Kieran Powell, Joshua Da Silva, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Ben Dunk, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (c), Dominic Drakes, Imran Khan, Sheldon Cottrell, Jon-Russ Jaggesar
- St. Kitts and Patriots have just 2 points from 7 matches and are currently placed at the points table.
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won all their 7 matches so far and is at the top of the table.
- These two teams will have two back-to-back contests in their last 3 matches.
Players to Bet on
TRINBAGO KNIGHT RIDERS
- Sunil Narine – Narine returned to the playing XI in the last match and scored 29 runs off 11 balls and bowled a superb spell of 4-0-23-1 to help their team win the match.
- Colin Munro – Colin Munro played a vital knock of 65 runs off 54 balls to lead their team to a good score of 184/4. He will look to anchor the innings so that batting can revolve around him.
- Kieron Pollard – Pollard looks in great touch scoring runs at a strike rate of 200+ in the last 5 overs. He looks to be in dangerous form currently.
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- Joshua De Silva – De Silva played a good knock of 59 runs off 46 balls to help his batting team provide stability in the middle order. He was on and off the playing XI currently and will look to seal the place.
- JR Jaggesor – Jaggesor has been picking up wickets consistently and will look to continue his good form with the ball. He returned with figures of 4-0-33-2 in the last match.
- Rayad Emrit – Rayad Emrit is leading the bowling attack rom front with 10 wickets at an economy rate of just 5.9 RPO. He is using his variations and cutters to great effect this season.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Joshua De Silva (SKNP), Denesh Ramdin (SKNP)
Batsmen: Colin Munro (TKR), Evin Lewis (SKNP), Ben Dunk (SKNP)
All-rounders: Dwayne Bravo (TKR), Sunil Narine (TKR), Kieron Pollard (TKR)
Bowlers: Khary Pierre (TKR), Imran Khan (SKNP), Rayad Emrit (SKNP)
Captain: Kieron Pollard (TKR)
Vice-Captain: Sunil Narine (TKR) or Rayad Emrit (SKNP)
TKR – Trinbago Knight Riders
SKNP – St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 7 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…