Caribbean Premier League 2020: Trinbago Knight Riders vs. St. Lucia Zouks, Match no. 27
Winners Prediction: Trinbago Knight Riders and St. Lucia Zouks are the first two teams to qualify for the knockouts. Knight riders are having a dream season with 8 victories in as many matches so far. Zouks on other hand after a good showing so far will miss the key Afghan players owing to the participation of their own Shapeegza league. We expect Trinbago knight Riders to win this contest.
Score Prediction: The pitch will be freah after a day`s rest and we expect it have true bounce and pace on offer. We can expect scores in the range of 160-180 runs in this match. Spinners might have a big role owing to its dry nature.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the best option as we have rain threat and DLS considerations are expected to affect the game.
Predicted Playing XI
ST. LUCIA ZOUKS: Rahkeem Cornwall, Andre Fletcher (wk), Leniko Boucher, Kavem Hodge, Mark Deyal, Roston Chase, Daren Sammy (c), Javelle Glenn, Obed McCoy, Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams
TRINBAGO KNIGHT RIDERS: Lendl Simmons, Amir Jangoo/Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Kieron Pollard (c), Akeal Hosein, Sunil Narine, Sikandar Raza Khary Pierre, Pravin Tambe
- Trinbago Knight Riders have 16 points from 8 matches and are undefeated in the league so far.
- St. Lucia Zouks have 10 points from 8 matches and are currently placed in third position in the points table.
- TKR has 5 players who have made 50+ scores so far while Zouks have just 2 players so far.
Players to Bet on
ST. LUCIA ZOUKS
- Roston Chase – Chase will have a bigger role to play in the absence of Mohammed Nabi. Chase has exceeded his expectations so far and will look to continue his good form into the business end.
- Rakheem Cornwall – Cornwall is yet to make a big score with the bat barring acoupleof quickfire 20s. He needs to bat deep and big to help his team post a big score.
- Scott Kuggleijn – Scott Kuggleijn has 12 wickets at an economy rate of 7.5 RPO. He is the only pace bowler in the top-5 wicket-takers of the season so far.
TRINBAGO KNIGHT RIDERS
- Lendl Simmons – Simmons will be dejected as he missed his century by just 4 runs last night. Simons will be a tough player to stop once he gets set at the crease.
- Sikander Raza – Raza had bowling figures of 3/15 last night and Trinbago knight Riders will look at him as a batting all-rounder option in the team.
- Khary Pierre – Pierre opens the bowling for TKR and has been in good rhythm so far. He also has played a few vital cameos with the bat to help his team win recently.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Andre Fletcher (SLZ)
Batsmen: Lendl Simmons (TKR), Darren Bravo (TKR), Javelle Glen (SLZ)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard (TKR), Dwayne Bravo (TKR), Roston Chase (SLZ), Rakheem Cornwall (SLZ)
Bowlers: Scott Kuggleijn (SLZ), Khary pierre (TKR), Kesrick Williams (SLZ)
Captain: Kieron Pollard (TKR) or Roston Chase (SLZ)
Vice-Captain: Kieron Pollard (TKR) or Rakheem Cornwall (SLZ)
SLZ – St. Lucia Zouks
TKR – Trinbago Knight Riders
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…