Indian Premier League 2020: Chennai Super Kings vs. Kings Xi Punjab, Match No. 53
Winners Prediction: Both CSK and KXIP play their last league game of the tournament. CSK will look to end their season while KXIP will look to win this match and look for the other matches so that they can qualify for the knockouts. KXIP has been in superb form in the second half of the season while CSK is upbeat in their last few matches with no qualification pressure on them. We expect CSK to continue their party spoiling mood against KXIP too.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi will be a good pitch to bat on and batsmen will score freely once they are set. Bowlers will look to use their variations and trouble the batsmen on this slow pitch. We can expect scores in the range of 160-180 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have dominated the second half of the season with dew making a big advantage to teams batting second. We expect both captains to bowl first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI:
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS: MS Dhoni (C & Wk), Shane Watson, Rituraj Gaikwad, Ambati Rayudu, N Jagadeesan, Ravindra Jadeja, R Sai kishiore, Lungi Ngidi, Sam Curran, Deepak Chahar, M Santner
KINGS XI PUNJAB: Lokesh Rahul (c & wk), Mayank Agarwal, Nicholas Pooran, Glenn Maxwell, Mandeep Singh, Chris Gayle, Arshdeep Singh, Murugan Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Sheldon Cottrell, Ravi Bishnoi
- CSK are at the bottom of the table while KXIP are at the fourth position currently.
- Both CSK & KXIP have lost 2 out of their 3 matches they played at Abu Dhabi this season.
- CSK beat KXIP by 10 wickets in their last encounter this season.
Players to Bet on:
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
- Rituraj Gaikwad – Gaikwad showcased his talent and skill with two back-to-back fifties in last 2 matches. He is one of the eye catchy batsmen who can play elegantly all over the park.
- Sam Curran – Sam Curran has been the find of the season for CSK. We expect him to play a crucial role with the bat and ball in this match. He has scored nearly 200 runs and picked up 10 wickets this season.
- Ravindra Jadeja – Jadeja`s batting has been in full flow this season and his knock of 31 runs off just 11 balls was instrumental in CSK`s chase last night.
KINGS XI PUNJAB:
- KL Rahul – Rahul will lead his team to play-offs with a superb knock in their last league game. He will look to play a vital role in captaincy and batting.
- Nicholas Pooran – Pooran is a pocket sized dynamo who can take on any bowling attack in the world. He will look to target the left-arm and wrist spinners in the CSK team.
- Mohammed Shami – Shami has been phenomenal this season and has picking up wickets regularly and is among the top-3 wicket-takers of the season. He will look to execute his Yorkers and slow balls effectively.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: KL Rahul (KXIP), Nicholas Pooran (KXIP)
Batsmen: Chris Gayle (KXIP), Rituraj Gaikwad (CSK), Ambati Rayudu (CSK), Shane Watson (CSK)
All-rounders: Sam Curran (CSK), Ravindra Jadeja (CSK)
Bowlers: Mohammed Shami (KXIP), Ravi Bishnoi (KXIP), Deepak Chahar (CSK)
Captain: Ravindra Jadeja (CSK) or Mohammed Shami (KXIP)
Vice-Captain: Rituraj Gaikwad (CSK) or KL Rahul (KXIP)
CSK – Chennai Super Kings
KXIP – Kings XI Punjab
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 3 weeks ago
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 44)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL is…