Indian Premier League 2020: Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Match No. 25
Winners Prediction: Chennai Super Kings are struggling to find momentum despite their openers finding a rhythm. CSK`s middle order has been their biggest weakness with MS Dhoni not able to time the ball well. RCB has a good batting line-up but has struggled to perform well with the ball. They rely heavily on Yuzi Chahal to take wickets during crucial moments of the match. We expect RCB to win this match owing to their quality batting line-up.
Score Prediction: Dubai has been a good pitch to bat on and batsmen will score freely once they are set. Bowlers will look to use their variations and trouble the batsmen on this slow pitch. We can expect scores in the range of 170-190 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Teams batting first has won 8 out of the 9 matches played here and pitch ix expected to slow down in the second innings of the match.
Predicted Playing XI
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS: MS Dhoni (C & Wk), Shane Watson, Faf Du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, N Jagadeesan, Ravindra Jadeja, Karan Sharna, Dwayne Bravo, Sam Curran, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE: Devdutt Padikkal, Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers (wk), Moeen Ali/Chris Morris, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Isuru Udana, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
- CSK has won matches where their top-3 has scored 80% or more runs in the chase so far.
- RCB have scored 160+ runs thrice in the five matches and won all three matches.
- CSK has a 16-8 win-loss record over the RCB in the IPL history.
Players to Bet on
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
- Faf Du Plessis – Du Plessis is the leading run scorer for CSK with 299 runs at a strike arte of 150+ so far. He has 3 fifties in the 6 matches he played so far.
- Shane Watson – Watson has scores of 83* & 50 in the last 2 matches after going through a lean phase. He will look to extend his purple patch with a big score in this match too.
- Shardul Thakur – Thakur has 4 wickets in the last 2 matches and he claimed the important wickets of KL Rahul, Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, and Nicholas Pooran the star players of opposition.
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
- Virat Kohli – Kohli has scored 750+ runs against CSK in the IPL history and will look to continue his domination in this game too. He is in a good rhythm with 73* & 43 in the last 2 matches.
- AB De Villiers – ABD has scored 155 runs at a strike rate of 176 this season with 2 half-centuries so far. He will look to continue his good form with the bat in the death overs in this match too.
- Yuzi Chahal – Chahal has 8 wickets at an economy rate of 7 RPO this season. He has picked up crucial wickets to stop the opposition from chasing the total this season.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: MS Dhoni (CSK), AB De Villiers (RCB)
Batsmen: Devdutt Padikkal (RCB), Virat Kohli (RCB) Faf Du Plessis (CSK), Shane Watson (CSK)
All-rounders: Sam Curran (CSK), Washington Sundar (RCB)
Bowlers: Yuzi Chahal (RCB), Shardul Thakur (CSK), Karan Sharma (CSK)
Captain: Shane Watson (CSK) or Virat Kohli (RCB)
Vice-Captain: Shardul Thakur (CSK) or Yuzi Chahal (RCB)
CSK – Chennai Super Kings
RCB – Royal Challengers Bangalore
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 2 weeks ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…
CPL 2020 – Tournament Summary
The eighth season of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL 2020) came to an end with…