Indian Premier League 2020: Chennai Super Kings vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad, Match No. 14
Winners Prediction: Chennai Super Kings come into this match after 6 days break and will look to come back stronger after their twin losses in the last two matches. Sunrisers Hyderabad gets their first points against Delhi Capitals with a clinical win in their last match. Middle-order is the biggest worry for SRH will top order is the problem for CSK team. SRH has a slightly better Bowling attack and we expect them to win this match. But never count out CSK at any cost they have found different ways to win the match.
Score Prediction: Dubai has been a good pitch to bat on and teams have scored over 200+ runs three times in 6 innings. Bowlers will look to use their variations and trouble the batsmen on this pitch. We can expect scores in the range of 170-180 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Teams batting first has won all the five matches played here albeit two matches were decided in the super over.
Predicted Playing XI
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS: MS Dhoni (C & Wk), Shane Watson, Faf Du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, Kedhar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Dwayne Bravo/Josh Hazlewood, Sam Curran, Deepak Chahar, Rituraj Gaikwad
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, K Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan
- CSK & SRH have 2 points from 3 matches played so far.
- SRH top-3 has scored most of the runs for the team while CSK openers are yet to make a fifty in this season.
- CSK has a 9-3 winning edge over SRH in the IPL history.
Players to Bet on
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
- Faf Du Plessis – Du Plessis has scores of 58*, 72, & 43 in the 3 matches he batted so far. We expect Faf to continue his good form in this match too with the bat.
- MS Dhoni – Dhoni has been a pale shadow of himself this season. He needs to find his mojo back and score vital runs for the final overs. We expect him to make a big comeback in this match.
- Sam Curran – Sam Curran has been a vital player in CSK`s campaign this year picking up 7 wickets and scoring vital runs with the bat in the middle order.
- Kane Williamson – Williamson scored 46 runs off 28 balls and made a vital contribution in the middle order which was missed in the previous matches.
- David Warner – Warner has been getting starts with 30s & 40s but is yet to score a fifty this season. We can expect him to make a big score in this match.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan had figures of 3/14 in the last match and helped his team to take wickets in the vital moments. Rashid will look to strangle the CSK batsmen in middle overs.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: MS Dhoni (CSK)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Kane Williamson (SRH), Manish Pandey (SRH) Faf Du Plessis (CSK), Ambati Rayudu (CSK)
All-rounders: Sam Curran (CSK)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (SRH), T Natarajan (SRH), Piyush Chawla (CSK), Deepak Chahar (CSK)
Captain: Faf Du Plessis (CSK) or Kane Willaimson (SRH)
Vice-Captain: Sam Curran (CSK) or Rashid Khan (SRH)
CSK – Chennai Super Kings
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…