Indian Premier League 2020: Delhi Capitals vs. Kings XI Punjab, Match No. 38
Winners Prediction: Delhi Capitals and Kings XI Punjab meet in their respective opening matches of it was a humdinger with a super-over win to Delhi Capitals. KXIP has won their last 2 matches and will look to continue their momentum going ahead in the last 4-5 matches while DC will be high on confidence after their stunning win over CSK in the last match despite missing key players. We expect DC to win this match and continue their domination at the top of the table.
Score Prediction: Dubai will be a balanced track and we expect the slowness to play a big role in this match. The average score at this venue is 160-180 runs. Spinners will play a huge role and pacers will work on their variations big time.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the best option in this venue with chasing teams winning the last 4-5 matches on a trot.
Predicted Playing XI:
DELHI CAPITALS: Shreyas Iyer (C), Alex Carey/Rishab Pant (Wk), Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane/Shimron Hetmyer, Ravi Ashwin, Anrich Nortje, Axar Patel, Teshar Deshpande, Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis
KINGS XI PUNJAB: KL Rahul (C & Wk), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Nicholas pooran, Glenn Maxwell, Deepak Hooda, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami, Chris Jordan, Murugan Ashwin, Arshdeep Singh
- Delhi Capitals have 14 points from 9 matches are currently at the top of the table.
- KXIP has just 6 points from 9 matches while 4 points came from their last two matches.
- KXIP has played three super over contest so far with 2 in a single game against MI.
Players to Bet on:
- Shikhar Dhawan – Dhwan was unstoppable last night as his unbeaten century lead his team in a stiff chase of 180 runs on a tough pitch. He has three 50+ scores in the last 3 matches and is looking in dangerous form.
- Axar Patel – Patel stole the show last night with his all-round performance of 5-ball 21 runs and bowling figures of 4-0-23-0. We expect him to play a crucial role in this match too.
- Kagiso Rabada – Rabada has been the tournament`s highest wicket-taker with 20 wickets in 9 matches and it will be a no-brainer to leave him out of the team.
KINGS XI PUNJAB:
- KL Rahul –Kl Rahul scored 77 runs off 51 balls and carries the hopes of the team single-handedly in the chase. He will be mightily relieved after this close win and will look to bring their campaign back to life.
- Mohammed Shami – Shami ahd bowling figures of 4-0-35-2 where he leaked 22 runs in his last over. But, he was superb in the super over giving away just 5 runs to the likes of Rohit & De Kock while defending it.
- Deepak Hooda – Deepak Hooda played a vital hand of 23 runs off 15 balls in the last 2 overs to take their team to a ti in the match. He smashed some big hits in the crucial moments of the game.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: KL Rahul (KXIP)
Batsmen: Mayank Agarwal (KXIP), Shreyas Iyer (DC), Shikhar Dhawan (DC), Deepak Hooda (KXIP)
All-rounders: Marcus Stoinis (DC), Axar Patel (DC)
Bowlers: Tushar Deshpande (DC), Mohammed Shami (KXIP), Arshdeep Singh (KXIP), Kagiso Rabada (DC)
Captain: KL Rahul (KXIP) or Kagiso Rabada (DC)
Vice-Captain: Mohammed Shami (KXIP) or Shikhar Dhawan (DC)
DC – Delhi Capitals
KXIP – Kings XI Punjab
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…