Indian Premier League 2020: Delhi Capitals vs. Kolkata Knight Riders, Match No. 16
Winners Prediction: Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders are having a good tournament so far with 2 wins in 3 matches. KKR after their first loss returned to form in superb fashion with two back-to-back wins. DC on the other hand after two good wins failed to chase a good score against the SRH attack last night. Both teams will need to adjust to the dimensions of Sharjah Ground. We expect Kolkata Knight Riders to win the match owing to their excellent team depth with all-rounders.
Score Prediction: Sharjah has been a graveyard for bowlers and they have gone for 200 runs in all the innings so far. We can expect another high scoring contest at this venue.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the best option in this venue with teams chasing even 220+ runs and no target can be safe on this pitch.
Predicted Playing XI
DELHI CAPITALS: Shreyas Iyer (C), Rishab Pant (Wk), Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Amit Mishra, Anrich Nortje, Axar Patel, Ishant Sharma, Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS: Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Kamlesh Nagarkoti
- Both teams have 4 points with 2 wins in their 3 matches so far.
- KKR has a 13-10 win-loss record over DC in the IPL history.
- Kagiso Rabada (DC) has taken 2+ wickets in 10 consecutive matches.
Players to Bet on
- Prithvi Shaw – Shaw scored a brilliant half-century against CSK this season and had two silent outings. He will look to make a big score in this match and play more consistently.
- Rishab Pant – Pant will be eyeing the shorter boundaries and look to clear the fence with ease. He can play the ball effective along the square on both sides of the ground and he got starts in all 3 matches played so far.
- Kagiso Rabada – Rbada has 7 wickets in 3 matches and he will have a big role to play in this match with outfield being small. He will look to trouble the batsmen with his raw pace and bounce.
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS
- Shubman Gill – Gill has back-to-back scores of 70* & 47 in the last 2 matches and will look to continue his good form at the top of the order.
- Eoin Morgan – Morgan finished the innings with the flourish in last 2 matches with scores of 42* & 34*. He will look to come early and play a big knock in this match.
- Pat Cummins – Cummins has been the strike bowler for KKR and he has bowled superbly in power play giving runs at less than 6 RPO and claiming important wickets. He can be dangerous with the bat lower down the order.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Rishab Pant (DC)
Batsmen: Shubman Gill (KKR), Nitish Rana (KKR), Eoin Morgan (KKR), Shreyas Iyer (DC), Prithvi Shaw (DC)
All-rounders: Andre Russell (KKR), Marcus Stoinis (DC)
Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada (DC), Pat Cummins (KKR), Kamlesh Nagarkoti (KKR)
Captain: SHubman Gill (KKR) or Rishab Pant (DC)
Vice-Captain: Kagiso Rabada (DC) or Pat Cummins (KKR)
DC – Delhi Capitals
KKR – Kolkata Knight Riders
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 6 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…