Indian Premier League 2020: Delhi Capitals vs. Mumbai Indians, Match No. 51
Winners Prediction: Delhi Capitals are on a fall and have lost their last 3 matches in a row. They need to arrest the slide before their playoff chances get affected. They must win this game to get back their momentum and confidence. Mumbai Indians are the first team to qualify for the play-offs and we expect them to continue their good run leading to the business end. We predict Mumbai Indians to win this match.
Score Prediction: Dubai is a good placed track where the batsmen can score big runs if they can settle in. Spinners may find some grip and turn on the pitch. We expect the score to be around 160-180 runs on this pitch.
Toss Prediction: Dew is expected to play a huge role in the second innings of the match and we expect both captains to bowl first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI:
MUMBAI INDIANS: Kieron Pollard (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Saurabh Tiwary, Krunal Pandya, James Pattinson, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
DELHI CAPITALS: Prithvi Shaw/Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Tushar Deshpande, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
- MI top the table with 16 points from 12 matches so far.
- DC has 14 points from 12 matches but they are in a 3-match losing streak currently.
- MI lost both their earlier matches at Dubai in super overs.
Players to Bet on:
- Ishan Kishan – Ishan Kishan`s aggressive batting at top order has been a big boost for MI in the absence of Rohit. We expect him to play a big knock in this match to help his team post a good score.
- Suryakumar Yadav – Surya Kumar Yadav announced himself with a superb 79 runs off 43 balls to help his team win the match in a crucial chase. He will look to continue his superb form with the bat.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Jasprit Bumrah was on fire last night with superb bowling figures of 4-1-14-3.He has 20 wickets in the 12 matches this season so far.
- Shikhar Dhawan – Shikhar Dhawan has scored 471 runs at a strike rate of 150 but is having a silent couple of outings. He need to make good start to the team in his important outing.
- Shreyas Iyer – Iyer came in at No.6 which was a tactical error in their line-up. He must come in at No.3 and play a responsible knock to help his team win this match.
- Kagiso Rabada – Rabada`s 25-match wicket-taking streak came an end in the last game where he gave away 54 runs in his 4 overs. He is a champion bowler and we expect him to make a big comeback in this match.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Ishan kishan (MI), Quinton de kock (MI)
Batsmen: Shikhar Dhawan (DC), Suryakumar Yadav (MI), Shreyas Iyer (DC)
All-rounders: Marcus Stoinis (DC)
Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah (MI), Rahul Chahar (MI), Kagiso Rabada (DC), R Ashwin (DC)
Captain: Jasprit Bumrah (MI) or Shreyas Iyer (DC)
Vice-Captain: Kagiso Rabada (DC) or Suryakumar Yadav (MI)
MI – Mumbai Indians
DC – Delhi Capitals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 9 months ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…