Indian Premier League 2020: Delhi Capitals vs Rajasthan Royals, Match No. 30
Winners Prediction: Delhi Capital`s lost their previous match against Mumbai Indians by 5 wickets. Injuries to Rishab Pant and Ishant Sharma (rules out of IPL2020) will be a big setback for the team in the middle order. Rajasthan Royals young duo of Rahul Tewatia and Riyan Parag impressed everyone with their composure in the chase. Rajasthan Royals will be high on confidence after this morale-boosting win. But, we expect Delhi Capitals to win this match.
Score Prediction: Dubai pitch ash slightly slowed down and the scores have dropped down from 180s to 160s in the last few matches. We expect average score to be around 160-170 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Teams batting first has won 10 out of the 13 matches played here and pitch is expected to slow down in the second innings of the match. So batting first will be best option here.
Predicted Playing XI
DELHI CAPITALS: Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer (c), Alex Carey (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
RAJASTHAN ROYALS: Jos Buttler (wk), Robin Uthappa, Sanju Samson, Steven Smith (c), Ben Stokes, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Kartik Tyagi
- DC have 10 points from 7 matches while RR has just 6 points from 7 matches played so far.
- RR ended their 4-match losing streak with a win in their last match.
- DC beat RR by 46 runs in their previous encounter this season.
Players to Bet on:
- Shreyas Iyer – Iyer will have a big role to play in the middle overs owing to the absence of Pant and he needs to play till the end and help his team post a big score. Iyer has been scoring consistently with the bat this season.
- Marcus Stoinis – Stoinis provides great depth and balance to the DC team with his all-round prowess. He has been in a good form with the bat band ball this season so far.
- Kagiso Rabada – Rabada leads the bowling charts with 17 wickets in 7 matches and he will look to continue wicket hunt in this match too. Rabada has picked up at least 1 wicket in all the matches this season.
- Jos Buttler – Buttler is having a quiet IPL barring his 70 runs against MI. We expect him to fire in this match and make a big score.
- Rahul Tewatia – Tewatia has been a big addition to the RR team. He has been scoring vital runs down the order and bowls his overs effectively in the middle overs.
- Jofra Archer – Archer has taken 9 wickets so far in the match and we expect him to continue his good bowling in this match too. He has been threatening the batsmen with pace and bounce.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler (RR)
Batsmen: Prithvi Shaw (DC), Shreyas Iyer (DC), Riyan Parag (RR)
All-rounders: Ben Stokes (RR), Rahul Tewatia (RR), Marcus Stoinis (DC)
Bowlers: Ravi Ashwin (DC), Kagiso Rabada (DC), Anrich Nortje (DC), Jofra Archer (RR)
Captain: Shreyas Iyer (DC) or Jos Buttler (RR)
Vice-Captain: Kagiso Rabada (DC) or Rahul Tewatia (RR)
DC – Delhi Capitals
RR – Rajasthan Royals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 6 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…