Indian Premier League 2020: Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 55th Match
Winners Prediction: Both DC and RCB are on a fall, DC have lost their last 4 matches on a row and RCB has lost their last 3 matches in a row. This match decides the second team to qualify for the play-offs hanging on the edge of the wall with their qualification chances. The winning team will reach the second position in the table.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi will be a good pitch to bat on and batsmen will score freely once they are set. Bowlers will look to use their variations and trouble the batsmen on this slow pitch. We can expect scores in the range of 160-180 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have dominated the second half of the season with dew making a big advantage to teams batting second. We expect both captains to bowl first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI:
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE: Josh Philippe, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers (wk), Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Shivam Dube/Navdeep Saini, Chris Morris, Washington Sundar, Isuru Udana, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal.
Delhi Capitals (Playing XI): Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Harshal Patel, Praveen Dubey/ Axar Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Ravichandran Ashwin, Anrich Nortje.
- Both teams are battling for the second position in the points table currently (DC-7 & RCB – 7).
- RCB is in second position and DC hold third place in the table.
- DC beat RCB by 59 runs in their previous encounter this season.
Players to Bet on:
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
- Virat Kohli – Kohli is one of the most consistent batsmen and he has scored 444 runs this season so far. He will look to continue his good form in the business end of the tournament.
- Yuzi Chahal – Chahal leads the bowling attack for the team and he has 20 wickets in the 13 matches. He is picking up crucial wickets for the team in the middle overs to strangle the opposition.
- Devdutt Padikkal – Padikkal is the most emerging player of the season and he is in great touch this season. He has 4 fifties in the 12 matches so far and will look to add more to his name.
- Shikhar Dhawan – Shikhar Dhawan has scored 471 runs at a strike rate of 150 but is having a silent couple of outings. He need to make good start to the team in his important outing.
- Shreyas Iyer – Iyer has scored 414 runs at a strike rate of 140. He need to contribute more runs from his bat to make his team win.
- Kagiso Rabada – Rabada lost his Purple cap to Jasprit Bumrah, in last two game where he gave away 81 runs in his 7 overs without picking any wickets. He is a champion bowler and we expect him to make a big comeback in this match.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: AB de Villiers (RCB)
Batsmen: Devdutt Padikkal (RCB), Shikar Dhawan (DC), Shreyas Iyer (DC), Shimron Hetmyer (DC)
All-rounders: Chris Morris (RCB), Axar Patel (DC)
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal (RCB), Isuru Udana (RCB), Anrich Nortje (DC), Kagiso Rabada (DC)
Captain: AB de Villiers (RCB) or Shikar Dhawan (DC)
Vice-Captain: Yuzvendra Chahal (RCB) or Kagiso Rabada (DC)
DC – Delhi Capitals
RCB – Royal Challengers Bangalore
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 3 weeks ago
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 44)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL is…