Indian Premier League 2020: Delhi Capitals VS. Sunrisers Hyderabad, Match No. 11
Match predictions IPL 11
Winners Prediction: Delhi capitals have won two out of the two matches so far while Sunrisers Hyderabad have lost both their matches so far. Delhi has a very strong batting and bowling attack while Sunrisers rely heavily on their top-3 in batting and their bowling lacks the X-factor. We expect Delhi Capitals to win this match as they are high on confidence and will look to continue their winning momentum.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi will be good pitch to bat on if batsmen settle and score runs. Batsmen need to time their shots to perfection to hit sixes as the dimensions of ground are a little bigger. We expect teams to score runs in the range of 160-170 runs. .
Toss Prediction: Teams will look to chase the target on this pitch and for a fun fact teams winning the toss has lost the match in 7 out of 8 matches played so far.
Predicted Playing XI
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow, Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Mohammad Nabi, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, K Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan
DELHI CAPITALS: Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Mohit Sharma
- DC has 2 wins in 2 matches while SRH lost their 2 matches so far.
- SRH bowlers have just 8 wickets in 2 matches while DC bowlers have 14 wickets.
- SRH scored 153/10 & 142/4 in two matches while DC scored 158/7 & 176/3 in their 2 matches.
Players to Bet on
- David Warner – David Warner got the start scoring 36 runs off 30 runs but failed to capitalize on it. He will look to score big in this match and help his team post a 160+ score on board.
- Manish Pandey – Pandey has scored 85 runs at a strike arte of 120+ in the two matches. He will look to continue his good form in the No.3 position.
- Mohammed Nabi – Nabi scored 11 runs and had bowling figures of 4-0-23-0 in the match. He will be vital player to provide great balance to the team in both batting and bowling departments.
- Shreyas Iyer – Iyer looks in great touch and scored 39 runs and 26 runs in two matches. He will look to post a big score if he get to bat early on in this match.
- Axar Patel – Patel has bowling figures of 4-0-16-0 & 4-0-18-1 in the two matches so far. He is strangling the batsmen with no width whatsoever in the middle overs of the match.
- Kagiso Rabada – Rabada has claimed 2+ wickets in every match in his last 9 outing s and you should never miss him in your playing XI in any match.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Johnny Bairstow (SRH), Rishabh Pant (DC)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Manish Pandey (SRH), Shreyas Iyer (DC), Prithvi Shaw (DC)
All-rounders: Mohammed Nabi (SRH), Marcus Stoinis (DC)
Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada (DC), Anrich Nortje (DC), T Natarajan (SRH)
Captain: David Warner (SRH) or Shreyas Iyer (DC)
Vice-Captain: Manish Pandey (CSK) or Kagiso Rabada (DC)
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
DC – Delhi Capitals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 1 year ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…