Indian Premier League 2020: Delhi Capitals VS. Sunrisers Hyderabad, Qualifiers 2
Winners Prediction: Delhi Capitals despite finishing in the top-2 in the points table have lost momentum and soul searching among themselves with both their batting and bowling departments in disarray. Sunrisers Hyderabad are on a roll beating the top placed teams and then chasing down the target in the last over thriller against RCB in the eliminator match. We expect SSRH to continue their winning streak and surge into the finals of the IPL2020.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi will be good pitch to bat on if batsmen settle as the pitch is on the slower side. Batsmen need to time their shots to perfection to hit sixes. Spinners might play a big role in this match. We expect teams to score runs in the range of 150-160 runs.
Toss Prediction: We expect both teams to bat first as the pressure of chasing the target might get to your mind in the big matches.
Predicted Playing XI:
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Jason Holder, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, T Natarajan
DELHI CAPITALS: Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravi Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Mohit Sharma/Tushar Deshpande
- DC lost qualifier 1 against MI while SRH beat RCB in the eliminator match.
- SRH beat twice in the league matches this season.
- SRH are in a 4-match winning streak while DC has won just one of their last 6 matches.
Players to Bet on:
- David Warner – David Warner has improved his strike arte in the last 4-5 matches scoring at 160+ and he seems to have found an able ally in form of Wriddhiman Saha at the other end.
- Kane Williamson – Williamson showed his class in the chase last game after the top order collapse with a match winning fifty. He will be big member in the SRH`s middle order.
- Sandeep Sharma – Sandeep Sharma has been one of vital reasons for SRH`s turnaround in fortune this year. He has picking up wickets consistently in the power play and troubling the opposition with the new ball in hand.
- Shikhar Dhawan – Dhawan has 525 runs this season but his form is on a down fall in the last 5 matches with four low scores (including three ducks). We expect Shikhar Dhawan to hit form in this match.
- Marcus Stoinis – Stoinis waged a lone battle scoring 65 runs with the bat after the top order collapse. Stoinis has provided great balance to the team with his all-round performance.
- Ravi Ashwin – Ashwin has been the only bowler in good rhythm for the last 4matches delivering whenever team needs. He will look to dominate the batsmen in this slow pitch.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Wriddhiman Saha (SRH)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Kane Williamson (SRH), Shreyas Iyer (DC), Shikhar Dhawan (DC)
All-rounders: Jason Holder (SRH), Marcus Stoinis (DC)
Bowlers: Ravi Ashwin (DC), Anrich Nortje (DC), Sandeep Sharma (SRH)
Captain: David Warner (SRH) or Marcus Stoinis (DC)
Vice-Captain: Ravi Ashwin (DC) or Kane Williamson (SRH)
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
DC – Delhi Capitals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 3 weeks ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…