Indian Premier League 2020: Kings XI Punjab vs. Mumbai Indians, Match No. 13
Winners Prediction: Kings XI Punjab and Mumbai Indians have a similar fate in the league phase so far with a dominant win, a super over loss and a tight finish on the losing side while defending the target. Both teams have an excellent batting line-up with good depth but Mumbai Indians have a stronger bowling attack when compared to Kings XI Punjab. We expect Mumbai Indians to win this contest owing to their stronger bowling attack with the likes of Bumrah and Boult.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi has been the low scoring among the three venues and the bigger dimensions of the boundary contribute to it largely. We expect scores to be in the range of 160-180 runs.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have won two out of three matches played and any score less than 160 will be hard to defend. We expect both captains to field first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
KINGS XI PUNJAB: Mayank Agarwal, Lokesh Rahul (c & wk), Nicholas Pooran, Glenn Maxwell, Karun Nair, James Neesham, Sarfaraz Khan, Murugan Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Sheldon Cottrell/Chris Jordan, Ravi Bishnoi
MUMBAI INDIANS: Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, James Pattinson/Nathan Coulter-Nile, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
- Both teams have 2 points from 3 matches with a win & 2 losses so far.
- KXIP`s openers have scored 220+ runs in the 3 matches played and have scored a century each.
- Ishan Kishan scored 99 runs in their last match and it was his first match of the season.
Players to Bet on
KINGS XI PUNJAB
- Mayank Agarwal – Agarwal outscored KL Rahul last match with his 45-ball century and will look to dominate the bowlers in this match too. He is excellent player of spin bowling.
- Kl Rahul – KL Rahul has a century and a half-century in the 3 matches and has scored 222 runs at a strike rate of 150+. He will be a must have player in your team.
- Mohammed Shami – Shami has taken 7 wickets in just 3 matches and he was taken for a few runs in death overs and will look to target the blockholes in death.
- Ishan Kishan – The youngster played a stellar knock taking his team to brink of victory despite very less contribution from the top order. He was a pocket-sized dynamo who packed a punch.
- Kieron Pollard – Pollard turned the match in favor of Mumbai with his big sixes against the spinners. He will look to dominate the bowlers in late innings in this match too.
- Rahul Chahar – The young leggie bowled excellent lines and never gave any room nor width to the batsmen. We expect Chahar to trouble the batsmen with bigger boundaries at Abu Dhabi.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Quinton De Kock (MI), Ishan Kishan (MI), Lokesh Rahul (KXIP), Nicholas Pooran (KXIP)
Batsmen: Mayank Agarwal (KXIP), Sarfraz Khan (KXIP), Rohit Sharma (MI)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard (KXIP)
Bowlers: Trent Boult (MI), Rahul Chahar (MI), Mohammed Shami (KXIP)
Captain: Mayank Agarwal (KXIP) or Quinton De Kock (MI)
Vice-Captain: KL Rahul (KXIP) or Kieron Pollard (MI)
KXIP – Kings XI Punjab
MI- Mumbai Indians
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 7 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…