Indian Premier League 2020: Kings XI Punjab vs. Rajasthan Royals, Match No. 50
Winners Prediction: Kings XI Punjab after a poor showing has surged back in the second half of the league as an unbeatable team. They will look to continue their winning streak and seal their place in the play-offs ASAP. Rajasthan Royals has been up and down in the last few games but the victory over table-toppers MI will give them a lot of confidence. We expect kings XI Punjab to continue their winning run in this match too.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi has been a good ground for the batsmen with average scores in the range of 160-180 runs. Bowlers need to execute their plans to perfection to restrict the opposition on this track.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have won most of the matches recently in the league and we expect both captains to chase down the total in this match.
Predicted Playing XI:
KINGS XI PUNJAB: KL Rahul (c & wk), Mandeep Singh, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Glenn Maxwell, Deepak Hooda, Chris Jordan, Murugan Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh
RAJASTHAN ROYALS: Robin Uthappa, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Jos Buttler, Steven Smith (c), Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Ankit Rajpoot, Kartik Tyagi
- KXIP have 12 points from 12 matches while RR have 10 points from 12 matches so far.
- RR beat KXIP in the highest run chase of this season last time these teams met.
- KXIP are in a 5-match winning streak currently.
Players to Bet on:
KINGS XI PUNJAB
- KL Rahul – Rahul leads the runs charts comfortably by a long margin and he has 595 runs at a strike rate of 130+ so far. He will look to inspire his team with the bat to lead them into the playoffs.
- Chris Gayle – Gayle has been a lucky charm for the KXIP as they have won all the matches he has played so far. He has 2 fifties in 5 matches and will look to continue his good showing with the bat.
- Mohammed Shami – Shami is improving with every match and has 20 wickets to his name in the 12 matches so far. He is nailing his yorkers and swinging the ball in the power play superbly.
- Sanju Samson – Sanju Samson Played a crucial hand scoring a fifty and haring a 150+ run partnership alongside Ben Stokes to chase down the big score. We expect Samson to continue his good form with the bat.
- Ben Stokes – Ben Stokes showcased what he is capable of with an unbeaten century against strong MI line-up in a stiff chase. We expect him to continue his onus with the bat in this match too.
- Jofra Archer – Archer is the best bowler in the RR team with 17 wickets at an economy rate of less than 7 RPO. He is bowling at good pace with superb rhythm this season.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: KL Rahul (KXIP), Sanju Samson (RR), Jos Buttler (RR)
Batsmen: Mandeep Singh (KXIP), Chris Gayle (KXIP), Steve Smith (RR)
All-rounders: Ben Stokes (RR)
Bowlers: Jofra Archer (RR), Mohammed Shami (KXIP), Chris Jordan (KXIP), Shreyas Gopal (RR)
Captain: KL Rahul (KXIP) or Ben Stokes (RR)
Vice-Captain: Mohammed Shami (KXIP) or Jofra Archer (RR)
KXIP – Kings XI Punjab
RR – Rajasthan Royals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 6 months ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…