Indian Premier League 2020: Kings XI Punjab vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore, Match No. 6
Winners Prediction: RCB won their opening match against Sunrisers Hyderabad by 10 runs to start the season on a good note. Kings XI Punjab will be gutted with their loss in the super over the contest. Both teams have a strong batting line-up but RCB has a slightly better bowling attack than the KXIP team. Punjab has troubles with their finishing and death overs and we expect RCB to win this match.
Score Prediction: Dubai will be a tough pitch for the batsmen with slow track and uneven bounce playing a big factor. The average score at this venue will be around 160 runs. Spinners will play a huge role and pacers will work on their variations big time.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the best option with dew expected to play a big role in the latter half of the match.
Predicted Playing XI
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE: Virat Kohli (C), Parthiv Patel (Wk), Devdutt Padikkal, Aaron Finch, AB De Villiers, Moeen Ali, Dale Steyn, Umesh Yadav/Mohammed Siraj, Yuzi Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Shivam Dube
KINGS XI PUNJAB: Lokesh Rahul (c & wk), Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Nicholas Pooran, Sarfaraz Khan, Glenn Maxwell, Krishnappa Gowtham, Chris Jordan/Mujeeb Ur Rehman, Sheldon Cottrell, Mohammed Shami, Ravi Bishnoi
- RCB won their first match while Kings XI Punjab lost in a super over.
- RCB & KXIP has a 12-12 win-loss record against each other in the IPL history.
- RCB has a 4 match winning streak against the KXIP over the last two seasons.
Players to Bet on
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
- Virat Kohli – Kohli scored just 14 runs off 13 balls in the first match but he will look to make a big score in this match. Never miss Kohli in your team.
- Navdeep Saini – Saini was amazing with the ball bowling fast and straight targeting the stumps. He picked up two crucial wickets in the death overs and will look to repeat his performance.
- Yuzi Chahal – Chahal was the game changer with the ball for RCB. He dismissed Bairstow, Vijay Shankar, and Manish Pandey.
KINGS XI PUNJAB
- Mayank Agarwal – Agarwal was superb with the bat scoring 89 runs and leading his team single-handedly with the bat. He will be itching to get his team home after he lost to make it last match.
- Glenn Maxwell – Maxwell was dismissed cheaply and will look to lead his team in the middle overs in this match. Maxwell will live up to his tag of Big show is our expectation.
- Mohammed Shami – Shami tested the top order of the opposition and picked up two wickets and missed a couple of wickets due to dropped catches. We expect him to make him to trouble batsmen in this match too.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: KL Rahul (KXIP)
Batsmen: Mayank Agarwal (KXIP), Virat Kohli (RCB), AB De Villiers (RCB), Devdutt Padikkal (RCB)
All-rounders: Glenn Maxwell (KXIP), Moeen Ali (RCB)/ Krishnappa Gowtham (KXIP)
Bowlers: Navdeep Saini (RCB), Mohammed Shami (KXIP), Yuzi Chahal (RCB), Ravi Bishnoi (KXIP)
Captain: KL Rahul (KXIP) or Virat Kohli (RCB)
Vice-Captain: Yuzi Chahal (RCB) or Glenn Maxwell (KXIP)
RCB – Royal Challengers Bangalore
KXIP – Kings XI Punjab
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 7 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…