Indian Premier League 2020: Kings XI Punjab vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad, Match No. 43
Winners Prediction: Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kings XI Punjab are currently placed in the 5th and 6th position in the points table and are only separated by the NRR. KXIP are on a roll beating the top 3 placed teams on a trot. SRH won comfortably against RR by 8 wickets in their last match. The winner of this match will have a chance to break into the top-4 and will get their nose ahead in the qualification race. We expect kings XI Punjab to win this match.
Score Prediction: Dubai is a good batting pitch where the ball will come onto the bat nicely. We can expect scores in the range of 180-200 runs in this match. Pacers might get swing early in the match with the new ball.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have more success recently and pitch is expected to get better as the match progresses. We expect both captains to chase the target in this match.
Predicted Playing XI:
KINGS XI PUNJAB: KL Rahul (c), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Glenn Maxwell, James Neesham, Murugan Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Deepak Hooda
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Jason Holder, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Vijay Shankar, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan
- Both SRH and KXIP have 8 points from 10 matches they played so far.
- Kings XI Punjab are in a 3-match winning streak defeating RCB, MI, & DC respectively.
- SRH beat KXIP by 69 runs in their previous encounter this season at Dubai.
Players to Bet on:
KINGS XI PUNJAB
- KL Rahul – Rahul has scored 540 runs at a strike rate of 140+ this season and is well and truly ahead of the other batsmen in runs chart. He has 5 fifties and a century so far and we expect him to continue his dream season with the bat.
- Nicholas Pooran – Pooran played a superb knock of 53 runs off 28 balls despite the quick wickets at the top. He will look to continue his aggressive style of batting in middle order against the spinners.
- Mohammed Shami – Shami has been superb in the last 3 matches nailing perfect yorkers at will. He is second in the wickets list with 16 scalps to his name.
- Manish Pandey – Pandey played brilliantly scoring 83 runs to lead his team in the chase after the openers were dismissed cheaply. We expect him to stay at No.3 position and play more effectively for the team.
- David Warner – Warner has 335 runs at a strike rate of 125 in this season. He has been at his usual best despite scoring 300+ runs and we expect him play a big knock in this match to help his post a massive total.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan has the best economy among spinners and is giving runs at just 5.5 RPO. He has also scalped 12 wickets and will look to continue his superb form with the ball.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: KL Rahul (KXIP), Nicholas Pooran (KXIP)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Manish Pandey (SRH), Mayank Agarwal (KXIP), Priyam Garg (SRH)
All-rounders: Jason Holder (SRH), Vijay Shankar (SRH)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (SRH), Murugan Ashwin (KXIP), Mohammed Shami (KXIP)
Captain: KL Rahul (KXIP) or Manish Pandey (SRH)
Vice-Captain: Nicholas Pooran (KXIP) or Rashid Khan (SRH)
KXIP– Kings XI Punjab
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 1 month ago
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 44)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL is…