Indian Premier League 2020: Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Rajasthan Royals, Match No. 54
Winners Prediction: KKR and RR are hanging on the edge of the wall with their qualification chances. Both teams might miss out on qualification even after winning this match. They will look to give themselves the best shot with a win in this match and wait for the other result to go their way. KKR team is going through a rough patch with a change of captaincy and a few injury issues. We expect RR to win this match and keep their hopes alive.
Score Prediction: Dubai is a good pitch which has something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. We can expect a match with scores in the range of 160-180 runs.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have the upper hand in last 10-15 matches and teams will look to field first in this match too. .
Predicted Playing XI:
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS: Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Eoin Morgan (c), Sunil Narine, Rinku Singh, Pat Cummins, Lockie Ferguson, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Varun Chakravarthy
RAJASTHAN ROYALS: Robin Uthappa, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Jos Buttler, Steven Smith (c), Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Ankit Rajpoot, Kartik Tyagi
- Both teams are placed at the bottom half of the points table currently (RR-7 & KKR – 6).
- KKR slipped from the top half with5 losses in their last 7 matches.
- KKR beat RR by 37 runs in their previous encounter this season.
Players to Bet on:
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS
- Shubman Gill – Gill has scored 400+ runs this season but is missing the consistency at the top of the order. He must look to contribute to the team with his good striking ability.
- Nitish Rana – Rana has been in superb form after moving to the opening slot with a couple 80+ scores so far. He will look to continue his dominating form at the top.
- Varun Chakravarthy – Varun Chakkarthy has been a perfect foil for Sunil Narine who has taken 15 wickets this season at less than 7 RPO. Batsmen are finding it hard to read the ball from his hand.
- Ben Stokes – Stokes century is the best knock by RR player this season and he will look to continue his superb form with the bat at the top.
- Sanju Samson – Sanju Samson is a quality player who can play all the strokes in the book with poise and elegance. He must look to add consistently alongside grace to his batting.
- Jofra Archer – Archer will be lead pacer in the team and has been threatening the batsmen with his pace and bounce in every match so far. He is amongst the top-5 wicket takers of the season.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Sanju Samson (RR), Jos Buttler (RR),
Batsmen: Shubman Gill (KKR), Nitish Rana (KKR), Robin Uthappa (RR), Eoin Morgan (KKR)
All-rounders: Ben Stokes (RR)
Bowlers: Jofra Archer (RR), Pat Cummins (KKR), Shreyas Gopal (RR), Varun Chakravarthy (KKR)
Captain: Nitish Rana (KKR) or Ben Stokes (RR)
Vice-Captain: Varun Chakravarthy (KKR) or Jofra Archer (RR)
KKR – Kolkata Knight Riders
RR – Rajasthan Royals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 6 months ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…