Indian Premier League 2020: Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad, Match No. 35
Winners Prediction: Both Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kolkata Knight Riders come into this match with two losses on a trot in their last 2 matches. KKR is going through a tough phase with some internal issues and their batting lineup struggling to post good scores on board. SRH relies heavily on Rashid Khan in the bowling department and their batsmen are not scoring at a good pace in slow tracks. We expect KKR to win this match owing to their superior bowling attack at disposal.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi has good pace and bounce on the pitch early in the match with the new ball. Batsmen will look to play on the ball freely in the new ball owing to the true bounce on offer. We can expect 160-180 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Teams batting first has more success at this venue so far in the league phase and we expect both captains to bat first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS: Dinesh Karthik (Wk), Shubman Gill, Eoin Morgan (C), Andre Russell, Nitish Rana, Varun Chakravarthy, Pat Cummins, Chris Green, Shivam Mavi, Prasidh Krishna
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan
- KKR has 8 points from 8 matches while SRH have 6 points from 8 matches so far.
- KKR beat SRH by 7 wickets in their previous encounter this season at this same venue.
- SRH has 1-1 win-loss record here while KKR has 3-2 win-loss at Abu Dhabi this season.
Players to Bet on:
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS
- Shubman Gill – Gill is the leading run-scorer for the team with 275 runs at a strike rate of 116 for KKR this season. He has been inconsistent with batting and we expect him to come good in this match against SRH bowling attack.
- Pat Cummins – Cummins scored a brilliant fifty to help his team post a fighting total on board. But his bowling has been not up to the mark as he has only 2 wickets in the 8 matches he played so far.
- Varun Chakravarthy – Varun will lead the spin attack in the absence of Narine and he has been their most consistent bowler this season. He has 6 wickets at an economy rate of just 7.5 RPO this season.
- David Warner – David Warner has 284 runs at a strike rate of 120+ this season. Warner is one of the most consistent batsmen in the IPL history and wioll look to continue his good form with the bat in this match too.
- Kane Williamson – Williamson played a fighting knock of 57 runs off 39 balls but failed to seal the chase for his team. He will be vital member in SRH`s middle order which has a lot of young players.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan has been attacked by the opposition players in his last couple of overs in the alst 2 matches. He will look to make a comeback to counter this plan from the opposition in this match and pick more wickets.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicketkeeper: Johnny Bairstow (SRH), Dinesh Karthik (KKR)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Kane Williamson (SRH), Shubman Gill (KKR), Kane Williamson (SRH)
All-rounders: Abhishek Sharma (SRH)
Bowlers: Pat Cummins (KKR), Rashid Khan (SRH), Varun Chakravarthy (KKR), T Natarajan (SRH)
Captain: David Warner (SRH) or Shubman Gill (KKR)
Vice-Captain: Rashid Khan (SRH) or Pat Cummins (KKR)
KKR– Kolkata Knight Riders
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 3 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…