Indian Premier League 2020: Mumbai Indians vs. Delhi Capitals, Finals
Winners Prediction: Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals face off for the fourth time this season in the all-important finals. MI has been the best side this season so far dominating right from the start of the season. DC on other hand after a good start struggled in the final stages of league phase. DC`s best win in their last 7 games came in Qualifier 2 against SRH. We expect Mumbai Indians to win this match and lift their fifth title of the IPL.
Score Prediction: Dubai is a good placed track where the batsmen can score big runs if they can settle in. Spinners may find some grip and turn on the pitch. We expect the score to be around 160-180 runs on this pitch.
Toss Prediction: Both captains will look to bat first as this is a big match and dew factor might take a back seat in this match in toss consideration.
Predicted Playing XI:
MUMBAI INDIANS: Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Nathan Coulter Nile, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
DELHI CAPITALS: Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Praveen Dubey
- MI won Qualifier 1 against DC while DC won Qualifier 2 against SRH.
- MI beat DC three times this season so far with all 3 wins achieved by a comfortable margin.
- MI has won the title 4 times (6th final this year) while DC play their first final in 13 seasons this year.
Players to Bet on:
- Quinton De Kock – Quinton De Kock has scored 483 runs at a strike rate off nearly 140+ this season and will look to give yet another good start at the top. We expect him make a big score in this match too.
- Suryakumar Yadav – SKY has been the batting pillar in the middle order with 450+ runs this season. His ability to play unorthodox shots will make him a tough batsmen to contain for the DC bowlers.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Jasprit Bumrah has combined figures of 12-1-63-7 against DC this season in 3 matches. He has been a big thorn for DC`s batting in all the matches so far.
- Shikhar Dhawan – Shikhar Dhawan made a superb 78 runs in the Qualifier 2 and is the best batsmen for DC this year. He has scored 600+ runs this season and this is his best year in IPL by a long margin.
- Marcus Stoinis – Stoinis has scores of 65 & 38 in the last 2 games played and also picked up 3 wickets with the ball. We expect him to make a big impact with bat and ball in the finals.
- Kagiso Rabada – Rabada made a superb comeback with 4 wickets in the last match and leads the bowling charts with 29 wickets currently.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan (MI), Quinton de kock (MI)
Batsmen: Shikhar Dhawan (DC), Suryakumar Yadav (MI), Shimron Hetmyer (DC)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard (MI), Marcus Stoinis (DC), Axar Patel (DC)
Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah (MI), Trent Boult (MI), Anrich Nortje (DC)
Captain: Jasprit Bumrah (MI) or Marcus Stoinis (DC)
Vice-Captain: Shikhar Dhawan (DC) or Quinton De Kock (MI)
MI – Mumbai Indians
DC – Delhi Capitals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 8 months ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…