Indian Premier League 2020: Mumbai Indians vs. Delhi Capitals, Qualifier 1
Winners Prediction: Mumbai Indians have been the team of the tournament so far and they have the most balanced playing XI in the league. They might look to go to the finals directly with a win in this match. Delhi capitals ended their 5-match losing streak and registered their place in the second spot with a win against RCB last night. Delhi capitals need to regroup their batting lien-up to post a big score against MI team in this match. We expect Mumbai Indians to win this match and reach the IPL2020 finals.
Score Prediction: Dubai is a good placed track where the batsmen can score big runs if they can settle in. Spinners may find some grip and turn on the pitch. We expect the score to be around 160-180 runs on this pitch.
Toss Prediction: Dew is expected to play a huge role in the second innings of the match and we expect both captains to bowl first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI:
MUMBAI INDIANS: Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Nathan Coulter Nile, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
DELHI CAPITALS: Prithvi Shaw, Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Marcus Stoinis, Daniel Sams, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
- MI & DC ended in top-2 spots in point’s table with 18 & 16 points respectively in the group phase.
- MI beat twice in this season in the league phase.
- MI has won the title 4 times while DC are yet to win their maiden title so far.
Players to Bet on:
- Ishan Kishan – Ishan Kishan`s aggressive batting has been a big boost for MI in the last few matches. He has scored 428 runs at a strike rate of 140 this season. We expect him to play a big knock in this match to help his team post a good score.
- Suryakumar Yadav – Surya Kumar Yadav is their batting stalwart this season as he has scored 410 runs at an amazing strike rate of 150 so far. His ability to score runs with unorthodox might fox the bowlers easily.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Jasprit Bumrah has 23 wickets at an economy rate of less than 7 RPO this season so far. He has responded to team`s need in every situation of the game with wickets with the ball.
- Shikhar Dhawan – Shikhar Dhawan has scored 525 runs at a strike rate of 145 and is the only batsmen to score consistently in the last few matches. Dhawan will continue his good form with the bat at the top to put the opposition on the back foot.
- Shreyas Iyer – Iyer has been not amongst the runs in last 5-6 matches and he will need to re-invent himself with the bat in this match. He needs to contribute to the team to help them post a good core on board.
- Kagiso Rabada – Rabada is the strike bowler for DC and he leads the bowling charts with 25 wickets this season. He needs to pick more wickets in the power play to put the opposition in trouble early on.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan (MI), Quinton de kock (MI)
Batsmen: Shikhar Dhawan (DC), Suryakumar Yadav (MI), Shreyas Iyer (DC), Prithvi Shaw (DC)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard (MI)
Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah (MI), Rahul Chahar (MI), Kagiso Rabada (DC), R Ashwin (DC)
Captain: Jasprit Bumrah (MI) or Shikhar Dhawan (DC)
Vice-Captain: Kagiso Rabada (DC) or Ishan Kishan (MI)
MI – Mumbai Indians
DC – Delhi Capitals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 3 weeks ago
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 44)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL is…