Indian Premier League 2020: Mumbai Indians vs. Kolkata Knight Riders, Match No. 32
Winners Prediction: Mumbai has been the most complete and balanced playing XI among all the IPL 2020 teams. KKR is having a rollercoaster ride with wins and losses this season. And they were left handicapped by the absence of Sunil Narine due to his suspect bowling action. We expect Mumbai Indians to win this match and get 2 more points to their tally.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi have been traditionally an average scoring ground with the scores in the range of 160-170 runs. The pitch might get slower owing to the sued nature of the tracks.
Toss Prediction: Teams batting first has a 6-4 win-loss record at this venue and we expect both captains to bat first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS: Tom Banton, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Andre Russell, Rahul Tripathi, Pat Cummins, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Prasidh Krishna, Varun Chakravarthy
MUMBAI INDIANS: Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, James Pattinson, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
- Mumbai Indians have 10 points from 7 matches while KKR has 8 points from 7 matches.
- MI has 4 consecutive wins at this venue while KKR has 3 consecutive wins so far. Both teams have lost one match played here.
- MI beat KKR by 49 runs in their previous match they played at this venue this season.
Players to Bet on
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS
- Shubman Gill – Gill has made 254 runs at a strike rate of 120 this season so far. He is having a silent couple of matches recently and we expect him to return to form in this match.
- Andre Russell – Russell is yet to fire this season and he will be expected to make a big score sooner than later. Russell can be good option in our team owing to his all-round skills.
- Varun Chakravarthy – Varun Chakravarthy has been excellent with the ball this season and is expected to fill the void created by the absence of Sunil Narine in the bowling department.
- Suryakumar Yadav – Suryakumar Yadav has scored 53 runs off 32 balls last night and he has been the pillar of their batting line-up at No.3 position. He has 233 runs at a strike arte of 150+ this season so far.
- Krunal Pandya – Pandya is slowing regaining his touch as he scored crucial runs down the order and picked up a couple of wickets with the ball in hand.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Bumrah is back to his best after some poor games and is looking in dangerous form at the moment. We expect him to pick wickets regularly in the coming matches.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicketkeeper: Quinton De Kock (MI), Dinesh Karthik (KKR)
Batsmen: Suryakumar Yadav (MI), Rohit Sharma (MI), Shubman Gill (KKR)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard (MI), Krunal Panya (MI), Andre Russell (KKR)
Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah (MI), Trent Boult (MI), Varun Chakravarthy (KKR)
Captain: Suryakumar Yadav (MI) or Shubman Gill (KKR)
Vice-Captain: Krunal Pandya (MI) or Andre Russell (KKR)
KKR– Kolkata Knight Riders
MI – Mumbai Indians
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 12 months ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…