Indian Premier League 2020: Mumbai Indians vs. Rajasthan Royals, Match No. 20
Winners Prediction: Mumbai Indians are on a roll with 3 wins in their last 4 matches and are putting on a show with a complete performance with the bat and ball. They have an all-round strong team with a quality batting line-up and an experienced bowling attacks. Rajasthan Royals batting problems compounded as they rely heavily on their top-3 and they failed to score big in the last 2 matches. Their bowling unit lacks the firepower barring Jofra Archer and they need to rethink their combination. We expect Mumbai Indians to win this match.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi have been traditionally an average scoring ground with the scores in the range of 160-180 runs. Pacer enjoy good seam and swing movement with the new ball here and the pitch might slow down as the match progresses.
Toss Prediction: Teams will look to bat first as the pitch might slow down in the second innings and batsmen will find it hard to time the ball with ease.
Predicted Playing XI:
RAJASTHAN ROYALS: Dinesh Karthik (C & Wk), Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell, Nitish Rana, Kuldeep Yadav, Pat Cummins, Prasidh Krishna, Shivam Mavi, Sidhesh Lad/Sandeep Warrior
MUMBAI INDIANS: Quinton De Kock(wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, James Pattinson, Trent Boult, Rahul Chahar
- Mumbai Indians has won 2 out of 3 matches played at Abu Dhabi will Rajasthan Royals lost their only match here so far.
- MI is the only team to make 190+ score in Abu Dhabi and they have made it twice in three matches.
- MI last won against RR in the 2015 season and are currently in 5-match losing streak.
Players to Bet on:
- Steve Smith – Smith is having a quite couple of matches after back-to-back fifties in first 2 matches. We expect him to play more sensibly to score more runs in this match.
- Jos Buttler – Jos Buttler is yet to make a big score in 3 matches, and we expect him to come good in this match. Buttler came into IPL after a superb performance against Aussies in the T20I matches.
- Jofra Archer – Archer is the best bowler in the RR side and has taken 4 wickets at an economy rate of just 6.5 RPO so far. He also strike some big sixes lower down the order and already ahs 8 sixes to his name in less than 25 balls he faced.
- Quinton De Kock – De Kock returned to form in superb fashion scoring 67 runs in their last game. His return to form will be a big boost for the MI team.
- Kieron Pollard – Pollard has been a revelation this year scoring 160+ runs at a strike rate of 200+ in the final overs. He also gives you some decent overs in the middle to trouble the opposition.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Bumrah is having a rough season and is struggling to control the run flow currently. He has gone for runs ta 10+ RPO his season and will look to regain form in this match.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicketkeeper: Quinton De Kock (MI), Jos Buttler (RR), Sanju Samson (RR)
Batsmen: Suryakumar Yadav (MI), Steve Smith (RR), Robin Uthappa (RR)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard (MI), Krunal Pandya (MI)
Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah (MI), James Pattinson (MI), Jofra Archer (RR)
Captain: Quinton De Kock (MI) or Steve Smith (RR)
Vice-Captain: Krunal Pandya (MI) or Jofra Archer (RR)
RR– Rajasthan Royals
MI – Mumbai Indians
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 6 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…