Indian Premier League 2020: Mumbai Indians vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore, Match No. 48
Winners Prediction: Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians are exactly in the same position with MI having a slight advantage due to their better NRR. A win in this match will not only seal their place in the playoffs but also give them a huge advantage to come in the top-2 position of the points table. MI will miss their regular skipper Rohit Sharma due to injury concerns. RCB`s batting depth is their worry as they have very little firepower beyond AB at No.4.We expect Mumbai Indians to win this match.
Score Prediction: Pitch is slightly on the slower side but the batsmen take full advantage if they can weather the storm. Both teams scored over 190+ runs on this pitch in the last match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have 7-2 win-loss record in the last 10 games and the pitches are easing out in the second innings making batting easier. Dew might also play a crucial role in the second innings.
Predicted Playing XI:
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE: Devdutt Padikkal, Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers (wk), Gurkreet Mann Singh, Moeen Ali, Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Chris Morris
MUMBAI INDIANS: Quinton de Kock (wk), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Saurabh Tiwary, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard (c), Krunal Pandya, James Pattinson, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
- Both teams have 14 points from 11 matches & MI are ahead of RCB in terms of NRR.
- Four bowlers from MI team (Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, Rahul Chahar, & James Pattinson) feature in top-15 wicket-takers while only two RCB players feature in the list (Yuzi Chahal & Chris Morris).
- RCB defeated MI in a super-over contest last time these two teams met this season.
Players to Bet on:
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
- Virat Kohli – Kohli is on a roll after a tough start to the tournament. He is currently third in the top run scorers with 415 runs at a strike rate of 125. He will look to carry on his purple patch into the business end of the tournament.
- Yuzi Chahal – Chahal has dominated the batsmen in the middle overs and has been the go-to bowler for RCB this season. He has 16 wickets at an amazing economy rate of just 7 RPO.
- AB De Villiers – ABD has been the aggressor for RCB this season scoring 327 runs at a strike rate of 175. He has the highest strike rate for batsmen with 300+ runs this season.
- Ishan Kishan – Ishan kishan is enjoying his role at the top of the order in the absence of Rohit. He has scores of 67 & 36 in the two matches he opened the batting for MI.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Bumrah is having a superb season and is second on the wicket-takers list with 17 scalps at an economy rate of 7.5 RPO. He will look to continue his good rhythm with the ball in the crucial moments to help his team win more contests.
- Hardik Pandya – Pandya after a quiet season announced himself with a brilliant 21-ball 60 runs last night. He smashed 7 sixes in the last 3 overs to take his team to an excellent total.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan (MI), AB De Villiers (RCB), Quinton De Kock (MI)
Batsmen: Virat Kohli (RCB), Hardik Pandya (MI), Aaron Finch (RCB)
All-rounders: Chris Morris (RCB), Moeen Ali (RCB)
Bowlers: Rahul Chahar (MI), Yuzi Chahal (RCB), Jasprit Bumrah (MI)
Captain: Virat Kohli (RCB) or Jasprit Bumrah (MI)
Vice-Captain: Yuzi Chahal (RCB) or Hardik Pandya (MI)
RCB – Royal Challengers Bangalore
MI- Mumbai Indians
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 6 months ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…