Indian Premier League 2020: Mumbai Indians vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad, Match No. 17
Winners Prediction: Mumbai Indians have made a superb comeback after their opening game loss to win the next 2 matches and lose their only match in super over. Their batting line-up looks superb with big hitters in the top & middle order. They are one of the few teams to have a settled playing XI currently. SRH are back to their best defending scores of just 160+ runs in the last two matches. Their lower-order batting from young guns will give huge confidence to their team. We expect MI to win this match owing to their all-round team composition.
Score Prediction: Sharjah is the highest scoring venue in the UAE this season. Batsmen are taking advantage of the shorter boundaries easily. We expect teams to score 200+ runs in this venue.
Toss Prediction: Chasing will be best option on this pitch as no score is safe and both teams will be aware of the fact RR chased 220+ runs recently here.
Predicted Playing XI
MUMBAI INDIANS: Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, James Pattinson, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar/ Siddharth Kaul, K Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan
- MI & SRH have 4 points from 4 matches played so far.
- MI has scored 180+ runs in their last 3 matches on a trot and won two matches.
- Both teams are levelled win 7-7 win-loss ratio over each other in head-to-head contests so far.
Players to Bet on
- Rohit Sharma – Rohit Sharma scored 70 runs off 45 balls and lead the team from the front in the last match. He will look to continue his good form at the top in this match too.
- Kieron Pollard – Pollard scored 60* & 47* in the last 2 matches at a strike rate of nearly 250. He will be a tough player to stop in this match with a very small ground dimensions.
- Rahul Chahar – Rahul Chahar is the lead spinner in the MI team and he will have a huge role to play in this match against the middle order of SRH. We expect him to pick crucial wickets to halt the SRH`s momentum.
- Manish Pandey – Pandey scored 29 runs off 21 balls But looked in excellent rhythm with his footwork and shots being very precise despite CSK bowlers bowling good lines with the new ball.
- David Warner – Warner is yet to score his first fifty this season and this is the biggest streak of matches where he has failed to make a fifty in last 3 seasons. We expect him to return to form in this match.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan had figures of 3/14 & 0/12 in the 4 overs in both the matches. We expect him to take wickets as batsmen will look to attack him more in this match.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan (MI)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Manish Pandey (SRH) Rohit Sharma (MI), Suryakumar Yadav (MI)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard (MI), Hardik Pandya (MI)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (SRH), T Natarajan (SRH), Trent Boult (MI), Rahul Chahar Chahar (CSK)
Captain: Rohit Sharma (MI) or Manish Pandey (SRH)
Vice-Captain: Kieron Pollard (MI) or Rashid Khan (SRH)
MI– Mumbai Indians
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 2 weeks ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…
CPL 2020 – Tournament Summary
The eighth season of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL 2020) came to an end with…