Indian Premier League 2020: Rajasthan Royals vs. Chennai Super Kings, Match No. 37
Winners Prediction: Chennai Super Kings lost their last game against Delhi Capitals due to the non-availability of Dwayne Bravo for the last over. They will be gutted with their loss and will look add more spice to their spin department especially. Rajasthan Royals too made a mistake of not giving the 19th over to in-form Jofra Archer. Both teams lost from a position of strength and will look to redeem themselves and stay ahead in the competition with a win here. We expect Chennai Super Kings to win this match.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi has been a good ground for the bowlers as it has bigger boundaries. Both spinners and pacers will look use their variations to great effect here. We expect the scores to be around 160-180 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have won the last 4 matches in a row and teams will look to chase down the totals in the coming matches. .
Predicted Playing XI
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS: MS Dhoni (C & Wk), Shane Watson, Faf Du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, Kedhar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Sam Curran, Dwayne Bravo/Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar, Karn Sharma/Piyush Chawla
RAJASTHAN ROYALS: Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Steven Smith (c), Sanju Samson (wk), Robin Uthappa, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat/Varun Aaron, Kartik Tyagi
- Both CSK and RR have just 6 points from their 9 matches played so far.
- RR beat CSK by 16 runs in their high scoring encounter at Sharjah.
- CSK has 1-1 win-loss record at Abu Dhabi will RR has lost both the matches they played here.
Players to Bet on
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
- Faf Du Plessis – Du Plessis played a good knock of 58 runs of 47 balls but he needs to score runs at much quicker rate to help his team post a good score on board.
- Ambati Rayudu – Rayudu played a superb knock of 45 runs off just 25 balls to up the scoring rate in the last 5 overs. His partnership with Jadeja provided the additional 15-20 runs for the team. .
- Sam Curran – Sam Curran failed with the bat but was brilliant with the ball especially in the penultimate over of the match where he gave away just 4 runs. He is improvising with every passing match.
- Steve Smith – Smith score 57 runs off 36 balls coming in the middle order and he will look to come in ta No. 3 or No.4 play the finisher`s role for his team in the coming matches.
- Rahul Tewatia – Tewatia has chipped in with vital runs and crucial wickets in the amcthes so far. He was erratic last match bowling a lot of wides and a couple of no-balls which gave an upper hand to opposition.
- Jofra Archer – Archer had a bad day at the office last night as he ah match figures of 3.4-0-38-0. He has 12 wickets in this season so far and will look to continue his good form with the ball in this match too.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler (RR)
Batsmen: Ambati Rayudu (RR), Faf Du Plessis (CSK), Steve Smith (RR)
All-rounders: Sam Curran (CSK), Ravindra Jadeja (CSK), Rahul Tewatia (RR)
Bowlers: Jofra Archer (RR), Imran Tahir (CSK), Deepak Chahar (CSK), Shreyas Gopal (RR)
Captain: Faf Du Plessis (CSK) or Steve Smith (RR)
Vice-Captain: Sam Curran (CSK) or Jofra Archer (RR)
CSK – Chennai Super Kings
RR – Rajasthan Royals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 1 month ago
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 44)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL is…