Indian Premier League 2020: Rajasthan Royals vs. Delhi Capitals, Match No. 23
Winners Prediction: Rajasthan Royals started their season with two back-to-back wins in Sharjah but succumbed to losses in their next 3 matches. RR rely heavily on their top-3 and the return of Ben Stokes will be a big boost for the team. Delhi Capitals have moved from strength to strength in every match and are currently placed second in the points table. They have a good batting and bowling attack which gives excellent depth to the team. We expect Delhi Capitals to win this match.
Score Prediction: Sharjah will be expected to be a graveyard for the bowling units. The pitch might slow down in the second innings and we expect a variable bounce in later stages of the match.
Toss Prediction: Teams would opt to bat first despite a batting paradise on offer. The pitch might slow down in the second innings making it tough for the batsmen.
Predicted Playing XI:
DELHI CAPITALS: MS Dhoni (C & Wk), Shane Watson, Faf Du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, Kedhar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Sam Curran, Lungi Ngidi, Murali Vijay, Deepak Chahar
RAJASTHAN ROYALS: Sanju Samson (wk), Steve Smith (c), Yashaswi Jaiswal, David Miller, Riyan Parag, Varun Aaron, Tom Curran, Jaydev Unadkat, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Robin Uthappa
- DC has 8 points from 5 matches while RR have 4 points from 5 matches.
- Rajasthan Royals have won both their matches played at Sharjah so far and has chased down a massive 226 runs here.
- Delhi Capitals scored 229 runs in their last match at this venue.
Players to Bet on:
- Shreyas Iyer – Shreyas Iyer has scored 181 runs so far at a good strike rate of 140+. And he scored 88 runs off 38 balls in their last game at this venue against KKR.
- Marcus Stoinis – Stoinis have provided a great depth to the batting line-up and has contributed with two crucial 50+ knocks for the team so far.
- Anrich Nortje – Nortje has been excellent with the ball in his very first IPL season in alien conditions. He has 7 wickets at an economy rate of 7.5 RPO this season.
- Jos Buttler – Buttler waged a lone battle scoring 70 runs off 44 balls with 4 boundaries and 5 sixes last match. He will look to continue his good form with the bat in this match too.
- Ben Stokes – Stokes might return to playing XI in this match subjected his quarantine period is over. We expect him to make a difference with the bat and ball in this match.
- Jofra Archer – Archer has 5 wickets at an economy arte of just 7 RPO this season. He has been terrorizing batsmen with his pace and bounce and will continue to do so. He also has been very effective down the order for RR.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Rishab Pant (DC), Jos Buttler (RR)
Batsmen: Shreyas Iyer (DC), Prithvi Shaw (DC), Steve Smith (RR)
All-rounders: Marcus Stoinis (DC), Mahipal Lormor (RR), Ben Stokes (RR)
Bowlers: Jofra Archer (RR), Anrich Nortje (DC), Ravi Ashwin (DC)
Captain: Shreyas Iyer (DC) or Jos Buttler (RR)
Vice-Captain: Marcus Stoinis (DC) or Jofra Archer (RR)
DC – Delhi Capitals
RR – Rajasthan Royals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 10 months ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…