Indian Premier League 2020: Rajasthan Royals vs. Kings XI Punjab, Match No. 9
Winners Prediction: Both Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab scored 200+ runs in their last match and won the match against CSK & RCB comfortably. They will be high on confidence after a superb showing from their top order. Punjab has a slightly better bowling attack when compared to the Rajasthan Royals with both their spinners and pacers amongst wickets. We expect Kings XI Punjab to win this match.
Score Prediction: Sharjah will be hugely in the favour of the batsmen and shorter boundaries will make the sail over the ropes. We expect yet another high scoring match in the range of 180-200 runs one more time.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have won just one out of the 8 matches in IPL this season and we expect captains to bat first as the pitch slows down as the match progresses.
Predicted Playing XI
KINGS XI PUNJAB: KL Rahul (C & Wk), Mayank Agarwal, Glenn Maxwell, Nicholas Pooran, Karun Nair, Sarfraz Khan, Jimmy Neesham, Murugan Ashwin, Sheldon Cottrell, Mohammed Shami, Ravi Bishnoi
RAJASTHAN ROYALS: Sanju Samson (wk), Steve Smith (c), Yashaswi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Tom Curran, Jaydev Unadkat, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Robin Uthappa
- RR scored 216/7 while KXIP scored 206/3 in their respective last matches and won the matches.
- Kl Rahul scored a massive 132 runs off just 69 balls in their last match.
- Rajasthan Royals hit 17 sixes in their first match at this venue.
Players to Bet on:
KINGS XI PUNJAB
- KL Rahul – Rahul scored the first century of this season and looked in great touch despite a long break. We expect him to make yet another big score in this match too.
- Mayank Agarwal – Agarwal looked good with the bat in both matches scoring 89 & 26 runs respectively. He will look to continue his purple patch with the bat in this match too.
- Ravi Bishnoi – Bishnoi picked up 3 wickets in the last match and gave away just 32 runs in his 4 overs. He will be a big player in this match with a lot of right-handers in the top order of Rajasthan Royals.
- Sanju Samson – Sanju Samson set the match on fire with his batting last night smashing 9 sixes and scoring 74 runs off just 32 balls. He is a quality player who will be tough to stop once he gets going.
- Steve Smith – Smith played a vital hand scoring 69 runs with the bat and sharing a 100+ partnership with Samson. We expect Smith to continue his good form in this match too.
- Jofra Archer – Archer was the best bowler in the last match with figures of 4-0-26-1 & his 4 sixes in the last over made a huge difference in the match for the Rajasthan Royals. .
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: KL Rahul (KXIP), Sanju Samson (RR), Jos Buttler (RR)
Batsmen: Mayank Agarwal (KXIP), Sarfraz Khan (KXIP), Steve Smith (RR)
All-rounders: Glenn Maxwell (KXIP), Rahul Tewatia (RR)
Bowlers: Jofra Archer (RR), Ravi Bishnoi (KXIP), Murugan Ashwin (KXIP)
Captain: KL Rahul (KXIP) or Sanju Samson (RR)
Vice-Captain: Glenn Maxwell (KXIP) or Jofra Archer (RR)
KXIP – Kings XI Punjab
RR – Rajasthan Royals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 weeks ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…
CPL 2020 – Tournament Summary
The eighth season of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL 2020) came to an end with…