Indian Premier League 2020: Rajasthan Royals vs. Kolkata Knight Riders, Match No. 12
Winners Prediction: Rajasthan Royals are on a roll winning both their matches in a spectacular fashion. Rajasthan will be brimming in confidence and will look to continue the momentum. Kolkata Knight Riders made a superb comeback after their loss in the first match. Both teams have a good all-round team and we can expect a cracking contest in this match. We expect Rajasthan Royals to continue winning in this match too.
Score Prediction: Dubai is a good pitch that has something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. We can expect a match with scores in the range of 160-180 runs.
Toss Prediction: Teams batting first has won all the 4 matches played here this season and we expect captains to bat first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS: KL Rahul (C & Wk), Mayank Agarwal, Glenn Maxwell, Nicholas Pooran, Karun Nair, Sarfraz Khan, Jimmy Neesham, Murugan Ashwin, Sheldon Cottrell, Mohammed Shami, Ravi Bishnoi
RAJASTHAN ROYALS: Sanju Samson (wk), Steve Smith (c), Yashaswi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Tom Curran, Jaydev Unadkat, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Robin Uthappa
- Rajasthan Royals has scored 215+ runs in both their matches so far.
- Kolkata batting is yet to breach 150-run mark albeit they chased down the target in second match.
- Both teams are tied at 10-10 in the head-to-head matches.
Players to Bet on
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS
- Shubman Gill – Gill looked in great touch last match scoring 70 runs off 62 balls to lead his team to victory in the chase. We expect him to play a big knock in this match too.
- Eoin Morgan – Eoin Morgan played a vital hand scoring 42 runs off 29 balls and helped their team finish the chase. He will be big player in the middle order for KKR.
- Pat Cummins – Cummins was superb with the ball last night with bowling figures of 4-0-19-1. He can also smack some big sixes down the order.
- Sanju Samson – Sanju Samson has set the match on fire with his batting scoring 74 & 85 runs at a strike rate of over 200+. He has smashed 16 sixes in the two matches so far.
- Steve Smith – Steve Smith scored back-to-back fifties in two matches and looks to be in dangerous form. We can expect more fireworks from his bat in this match too.
- Jofra Archer – Archer will be lead pacer in the team and will be expected to give crucial breakthroughs. He has smashed 6 sixes in just 11 balls he faced in this IPL so far.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Sanju Samson (RR)
Batsmen: Shubman Gill (KKR), Eoin Morgan (KKR), Steve Smith (RR), Robin Uthappa (RR)
All-rounders: Andre Russell (KKR), Sunil Narine (KKR)
Bowlers: Jofra Archer (RR), Pat Cummins (KKR), Ankit Rajpoot (RR), Varun Chakravarthy (KKR)
Captain: Shubman Gill (KKR) or Sanju Samson (RR)
Vice-Captain: Andre Russell (KKR) or Jofra Archer (RR)
KKR – Kolkata Knight Riders
RR – Rajasthan Royals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 weeks ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…
CPL 2020 – Tournament Summary
The eighth season of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL 2020) came to an end with…