Indian Premier League 2020: Rajasthan Royals vs. Kolkata Knight Riders, Match No. 12
Winners Prediction: Rajasthan Royals are on a roll winning both their matches in a spectacular fashion. Rajasthan will be brimming in confidence and will look to continue the momentum. Kolkata Knight Riders made a superb comeback after their loss in the first match. Both teams have a good all-round team and we can expect a cracking contest in this match. We expect Rajasthan Royals to continue winning in this match too.
Score Prediction: Dubai is a good pitch that has something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. We can expect a match with scores in the range of 160-180 runs.
Toss Prediction: Teams batting first has won all the 4 matches played here this season and we expect captains to bat first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS: KL Rahul (C & Wk), Mayank Agarwal, Glenn Maxwell, Nicholas Pooran, Karun Nair, Sarfraz Khan, Jimmy Neesham, Murugan Ashwin, Sheldon Cottrell, Mohammed Shami, Ravi Bishnoi
RAJASTHAN ROYALS: Sanju Samson (wk), Steve Smith (c), Yashaswi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Tom Curran, Jaydev Unadkat, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Robin Uthappa
- Rajasthan Royals has scored 215+ runs in both their matches so far.
- Kolkata batting is yet to breach 150-run mark albeit they chased down the target in second match.
- Both teams are tied at 10-10 in the head-to-head matches.
Players to Bet on
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS
- Shubman Gill – Gill looked in great touch last match scoring 70 runs off 62 balls to lead his team to victory in the chase. We expect him to play a big knock in this match too.
- Eoin Morgan – Eoin Morgan played a vital hand scoring 42 runs off 29 balls and helped their team finish the chase. He will be big player in the middle order for KKR.
- Pat Cummins – Cummins was superb with the ball last night with bowling figures of 4-0-19-1. He can also smack some big sixes down the order.
- Sanju Samson – Sanju Samson has set the match on fire with his batting scoring 74 & 85 runs at a strike rate of over 200+. He has smashed 16 sixes in the two matches so far.
- Steve Smith – Steve Smith scored back-to-back fifties in two matches and looks to be in dangerous form. We can expect more fireworks from his bat in this match too.
- Jofra Archer – Archer will be lead pacer in the team and will be expected to give crucial breakthroughs. He has smashed 6 sixes in just 11 balls he faced in this IPL so far.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: Sanju Samson (RR)
Batsmen: Shubman Gill (KKR), Eoin Morgan (KKR), Steve Smith (RR), Robin Uthappa (RR)
All-rounders: Andre Russell (KKR), Sunil Narine (KKR)
Bowlers: Jofra Archer (RR), Pat Cummins (KKR), Ankit Rajpoot (RR), Varun Chakravarthy (KKR)
Captain: Shubman Gill (KKR) or Sanju Samson (RR)
Vice-Captain: Andre Russell (KKR) or Jofra Archer (RR)
KKR – Kolkata Knight Riders
RR – Rajasthan Royals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…