Indian Premier League 2020: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Chennai Super Kings, Match No. 44
Winners Prediction: Chennai Super Kings are down and out of the tournament and they are going through tough emotions currently. They will look to play some good cricket to finish the season with a few wins. RCB are having their best season after 2016 this year and will look to continue their good form in coming matches. They have well-settled batting and bowling units currently. We expect RCB to win this match and seal their place in the Qualifiers.
Score Prediction: Dubai has been a good pitch to bat on and batsmen will score freely once they are set. Bowlers will look to use the new ball and trouble the batsmen with the swing on offer. We can expect scores in the range of 170-190 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams won 8 out of the 10 recent matches and the remaining 2 matches ended with super-over contests. Both captains will look to bowl first on this pitch.
Predicted Playing XI:
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS: MS Dhoni (C & Wk), Rituraj Gaikwad, Faf Du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, N Jagadeesan, Ravindra Jadeja, Imran Tahir, Josh Hazlewood, Sam Curran, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE: Devdutt Padikkal, Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers (wk), Chris Morris, Gurkreet Mann Singh, Washington Sundar, Isuru Udana, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
- CSK are currently at the bottom of the points table with just 3 wins in their 11 matches while RCB is at third with 7 wins in 10 matches so far.
- CSK ended with below 130-scores in their last 2 matches.
- RCB reduced KKR to 84/8 in their last match which is the lowest score in this year`s IPL.
Players to Bet on:
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
- Faf Du Plessis – Du Plessis is the leading run scorer for CSK with 376 runs at a strike rate of 140 so far. He has been not prolific in the runs coring in the last 4-5 matches and will need to regroup his batting and finish the season with more runs to his name.
- Sam Curran – Sam Curran has been the only solace for CSK with 176 runs and 10 wickets this season. His fifty took CSK past 100+ runs in the last match against MI.
- Deepak Chahar – Deepak Chahar is making the new ball move more consistently in the power play and has scalped 10 wickets so far. We expect him to continue his wicket-taking with the new ball in hand.
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE:
- Virat Kohli – Kohli has been in good form in the latter half of the tournament and has scored 365 runs at a strike rate of 125. We expect him to continue his good form with the bat in this match too.
- Mohammed Siraj – Siraj was superb with the ball last game with bowling figures of 4-2-8-3. We expect him to continue his good rhythm with the new ball in helpful conditions
- Yuzi Chahal – Chahal has 15 wickets at an economy rate of 7 RPO this season. He has picked up crucial wickets to stop the opposition batting in the middle overs very effectively this season.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: AB De Villiers (RCB)
Batsmen: Aaron Finch (RCB), Virat Kohli (RCB) Faf Du Plessis (CSK), Gurkreet Mann (RCB)
All-rounders: Sam Curran (CSK), Chris Morris (RCB)
Bowlers: Yuzi Chahal (RCB), Deepak Chahar (CSK), Mohammed Siraj (RCB), Josh Hazlewood (CSK)
Captain: Sam Curran (CSK) or Virat Kohli (RCB)
Vice-Captain: Deepak Chahar (CSK) or Yuzi Chahal (RCB)
CSK – Chennai Super Kings
RCB – Royal Challengers Bangalore
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…