Indian Premier League 2020: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Delhi Capitals, Match No. 19
Winners Prediction: Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore are having a superb tournament and are currently at the top 2 position in the points table. Delhi Capitals have a good batting and bowling attack to form a good all-round team. RCB on other hand have a strong batting line-up & bowlers are attacking the opposition batsmen upfront in their innings. We expect Royal Challengers Bangalore to win this contest and will predict it to be a thriller on cards.
Score Prediction: Dubai is expected to slow down a little due to the used nature of the track. Spinners might enjoy the slowness especially in the second innings. We can expect it to have 160-180 runs on this pitch.
Toss Prediction: Teams bating first has won all the 7 matches played at this venue. We expect both teams to bat first if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI
DELHI CAPITALS: Shreyas Iyer (C), Rishab Pant (Wk), Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Amit Mishra/Axar Patel, Anrich Nortje, Ravi Ashwin, Harshal Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE: Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Kamlesh Nagarkoti
- Both teams have 6 points with 3 wins in their 4 matches so far and are in top 2 positions in the points table.
- DC has won both their both matches played here while RCB has won one and lost one in this match.
- RCB has 15-8 win-loss record over DC but DC has won their last 3 matches against RCB.
Players to Bet on:
- Prithvi Shaw – Shaw is looking in great nick this season with 2 fifties in 4 matches. He will look to continue his good form against the RCB team in this match and impress Indian skipper in the opposition ranks.
- Shreyas Iyer – Shreyas was magnificent with the bat scoring 88* runs in the last match to take their team to a massive total. Shreyas will be a vital cog in the middle order for the team.
- Harshal Patel – Harshal Patel used his slow balls and variations to great effect to pick 3 wickets against KKR. He will look to operate street smart in this match too.
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE:
- Devdutt Padikkal – Devdutt Padikkal has been the find of the season for RCB this season and he has score 3 fifties in 4 matches so far. We expect him in continue his brilliant form at the top.
- Virat Kohli – Virat ended his string of low scores to do what he is best at- take his team home in the chase with an unbeaten 71 runs last match. We expect this to be the big change in Virat`s fortunes this year.
- Yuzi Chahal – Chahal is the biggest match winner with the ball for RCB. He has picked up 8 wickets in 4 matches and are putting the opposition under pressure in the middle overs.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: AB De Villiers (RCB), Rishab Pant (DC)
Batsmen: Devdutt Padikkal (RCB), Virat Kohli (RCB), Shreyas Iyer (DC), Prithvi Shaw (DC)
All-rounders: Marcus Stoinis (DC)
Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada (DC), Harshal Patel (DC), Yuzi Chahal (RCB), Navdeep Saini (RCB)
Captain: Virat Kohli (RCB) or Shreyas Iyer (DC)
Vice-Captain: Yuzi Chahal (RCB) or Kagiso Rabada (RCB)
DC – Delhi Capitals
RCB – Royal Challengers Bangalore
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 2 weeks ago
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 42)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly summary of the Indian Premier League 2020. Now…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 41)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the performances of different teams in…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 40)
Hello everyone, welcome the weekly summary of the action in the IPL 2020 where we…
Shpageeza Premier League – Tournament Summary
Shpageeza Premier League is a local Twenty20 tournament conducted by the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB)…
Shpageeza League 2020
The year has been very quiet for the cricket fans owing to Coronavirus. However, things…
CPL 2020 – Tournament Summary
The eighth season of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL 2020) came to an end with…