Indian Premier League 2020: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Match No. 39
Winners Prediction: Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders are currently placed in the top half of the points table at 3rd and 4th position respectively. RCB has been on a roll this season with their batting and bowling units in good form. KKR has suffered a change in captains and has made a comeback after a couple of losses. KKR`s loss will open up the points table for the fourth place competition while their win would put them on par with RCB. We expect RCB to win this match.
Score Prediction: Abu Dhabi pitch has slowed down and we see the scores in the range of 140-160 runs in the last few matches. Spinners might play a big role and pace bowlers might enjoy the swing with the new ball in hand.
Toss Prediction: Chasing teams have won matches in the latter half of the tournament and we expect captains to chase down the total if they win the toss.
Predicted Playing XI:
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS: Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Andre Russell, Eoin Morgan(C), Pat Cummins, Kuldeep Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Lockie Ferguson
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE: Devdutt Padikkal, Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers (wk), Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Washington Sundar, Isuru Udana, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal
- Both teams have 8 points from 6 matches in this season so far.
- KKR lost their only match at Sharjah so far while RCB is yet to play at this venue.
- KKR has a 14-10 win-loss record over the RCB in the IPL history.
Players to Bet on:
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS
- Nitish Rana – Rana looked good for his 20-ball 29 ruins in the last match but he has been getting the starts and is being dismissed before getting a big score. He will look to get a big score in this match.
- Dinesh Karthik – Dinesh Karthik played a vital knock of 29 runs from just 14 balls to finish their innings with a flourish. He will play a big role down the order in coming matches with Russell moving to the top.
- Lockie Ferguson – Ferguson announced his arrival in IPL with a brilliant bowling figures of 3/15 in the last match. He cleaned up the stumps twice in three balls in the super over to help KKR win the match.
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
- Virat Kohli – Kohli is RCB`s leading run scorer this season with 347 runs at a strike rate of 127 so far. He will look to continue his good form at the top before unleashing the ABD on the opposition.
- AB De Villiers – De Villiers scored 55 runs off just 22 balls to finish the chase for RCB. He has been exceptional with the bat this season scoring 285 runs at a strike rate of 190.
- Chris Morris – Morris has 9 wickets in just 4 matches and he is picking up wickets every 10 balls this season. To add to that he has given runs at just 5.25 RPO so far.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Dinesh Karthik (KKR), AB De Villiers (RCB)
Batsmen: Devdutt Padikkal (RCB), Virat Kohli (RCB), Rahul Tripathi (KKR), Nitish Rana (KKR)
All-rounders: Andre Russel (KKR), Chris Morris (RCB)
Bowlers: Yuzi Chahal (RCB), Varun Chakravarthy (KKR), Lockie Ferguson (KKR)
Captain: Dinesh Karthik (KKR) or AB De Villiers (RCB)
Vice-Captain: Lockie Ferguson (KKR) or Chris Morris (RCB)
KKR – Kolkata Knight Riders
RCB – Royal Challengers Bangalore
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 1 month ago
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 44)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL is…