Indian Premier League 2020: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad, Match No. 52
Winners Prediction: Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad are in huge turmoil with a play-off spot in contention. RCB is better placed of the two teams but will look to win this match so that they can aim for a place in the top-2. SRH will have to win this match to keep their qualification hopes alive. We expect RCB to win this match.
Score Prediction: Sharjah has slowed down as the tournament progressed and the runs have come down from in the last few matches. We expect average scores to be in the range of 140-160 runs.
Toss Prediction: Chasing is the best option in this venue and dew expected to play a huge role in the second half of the match.
Predicted Playing XI:
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE: Josh Philippe, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers (wk), Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Shivam Dube/Navdeep Saini, Chris Morris, Washington Sundar, Dale Steyn, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Vijay Shankar/Abhishek Sharma, Jason Holder, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Shahbaz Nadeem, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan
- RCB has 14 points from 12 matches and SRH has 10 points from 12 matches.
- RCB beat SRH by 10 runs in their last encounter this season.
- RCB has 2 players with 400+ runs this season (Virat Kohli & Devdutt Padikkal) while SRH has only David Warner with 400+ runs.
Players to Bet on:
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
- Virat Kohli – Kohli is one of the most consistent batsmen and he has scored 424 runs this season so far. He will look to continue his good form in the business end of the tournament.
- Yuzi Chahal – Chahal leads the bowling attack for the team and he has 18 wickets in the 12 matches. He is picking up crucial wickets for the team in the middle overs to strangle the opposition.
- Devdutt Padikkal – Padikkal scored 74 runs off 45 balls last match and he is in great touch this season. He has 4 fifties in the 12 matches so far and will look to add more to his name.
- David Warner – Warner is batting aggressively in last 3 matches with the confidence of the middle order and other batsmen clicking. He has scored 400+ runs this season and will look to continue his domination with the bat.
- Wridhiman Saha – Saha scored 87 runs off 45 balls and will provided a great start to the team. He will look to continue his red hot form in this match too.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan is the No.1 bowler in the T20I rankings and he is proving it every match. His figures of 4-0-7-3 was the most economical spell in the IPL2020.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Wriddhiman Saha (SRH), AB De Villiers (RCB)
Batsmen: Virat Kohli (RCB), David Warner (SRH), Devdutt Padikkal (RCB)
All-rounders: Vijay Shankar (SRH), Washington Sundar (RCB)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (SRH), Yuzi Chahal (RCB), Sandeep Sharma (SRH), Mohammed Siraj (RCB)
Captain: Virat Kohli (RCB) or David Warner (SRH)
Vice-Captain: Rashid Khan (SRH) or Yuzi Chahal (RCB)
RCB – Royal Challengers Bangalore
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…