Indian Premier League 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings, Match No. 29
Winners Prediction: Sunrisers Hyderabad failed to win the match last night despite having an upper hand at the half-way stage in the chase. SRH lacks an incisive pace bowler in the absence of Bhuvi in the XI. CSK looks down and out at the moment with their batting unit struggling to chase any score. CSK`s bowling has fared better in restricting the opposition to just 160+ totals. We expect SRH to take advantage of the weakness of CSK`s batting line-up and win this match.
Score Prediction: Dubai pitch ash slightly slowed down and the scores have dropped down from 180s to 160s in the last few matches. We expect the average score to be around 160-170 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Teams batting first has won 10 out of the 12 matches played here and pitch is expected to slow down in the second innings of the match. So batting first will be best option here.
Predicted Playing XI
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, \Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS: Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (c & wk), N Jagadeesan, Sam Curran, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo/Imran Tahir, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Karn Sharma
- SRH has 6 points from 7 matches while CSK has just 4 points from 7 matches played so far.
- CSK has batted second in all the 7 matches they played so far.
- SRH beat CSK by 7 runs in their previous encounter this season.
Players to Bet on:
- David Warner – Warner has two 50+ and a 48 in the last 3 matches. He looks to be in great touch with the bat and will look to play more aggressively in this match.
- Manish Pandey – Manish played throughout the innings scoring 54 runs off 44 balls last match. He will look to make a big score and help his team win the match.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid is in superb form with the ball delivering crucial wickets. His figures of 4-0-25-2 was spoilt from 3-0-12-2 in the last match owing a costly final over.
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
- Faf Du Plessis – Du Plessis has 300+ runs at a strike rate of 150 in the 7 matches so far. He will look to continue his good showing with the bat in this match too.
- Sam Curran – Sam Curran gives crucial balance to the CSK side with his all-round abilities. He can used as a pinch hitter at the crucial moments and deliver his 4 overs effectively for the team.
- Shardul Thakur – Thakur has developed his skills and execution with the ball and effected a lot of crucial wickets in the tournament so far. He has 6 wickets in the 3 matches he bowled so far.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Jonny Bairstow (SRH), MS Dhoni (CSK)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Manish Pandey (SRH), Faf Du Plessis (CSK)
All-rounders: Sam Curran (CSK), Abhishek Sharma (SRH)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (SRH), Shardul Thakur (CSK), Khaleel Ahmed (SRH), Karn Sharma (CSK)
Captain: David Warner (SRH) or Faf Du Plessis (CSK)
Vice-Captain: Rashid Khan (SRH) or Shardul Thakur (CSK)
SRH – Sunrises Hyderabad
CSK – Chennai Super Kings
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 3 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…