Indian Premier League 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Delhi Capitals, Match No. 47
Winners Prediction: Delhi Capitals after a good start have lost steam in their recent 2-3 matches especially in their batting department. They must look to regain their form and momentum before heading into the business end of the tournament. This match will be a virtual knockout for the Sunrisers Hyderabad as one loss could potentially end their campaign. We expect Delhi Capitals to win this match.
Score Prediction: Dubai has been a tricky pitch in the last 2 matches as teams posted scores less than 150 runs only. We expect to th pitch to be slow and the average scores to be in the range of 150-170 runs.
Toss Prediction: Teams will look to chase the target on this pitch as teams batting first have lost more matches in the recent times.
Predicted Playing XI:
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar, Jason Holder, Abhishek Sharma/Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, K Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Sandeep Sharma
DELHI CAPITALS: Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravi Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Mohit Sharma/Harshal Patel
- DC has 14 points from 1 matches while SRH has 8 points from 11 matches so far.
- SRH failed to chase down 1256 ruins at this venue last night against KXIP.
- DC has lost 2 games on a trot for the first time this season.
Players to Bet on:
- David Warner – David Warner got the start scoring 35 runs off 20 runs but failed to capitalize on it. SRH`s batting relies heavily on him and we expect him to play a big knock in this match.
- Manish Pandey – Pandey struggled for fluency last night as he ended with just 15 runs off 29 balls and we expect him to make a strong comeback in this match.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid has been their No.1 spinner with the absence of Mohammed Nabi. We expect him to make a big contribution to team’s success with the ball in hand.
DELHI CAP ITALS:
- Shreyas Iyer – Iyer plays a vital role of like a bridge between the top order and middle order. He must try to build partnerships in the middle order to help his team post a good score.
- Marcus Stoinis – Stoinis took 2 crucial wickets last night but he was not up to the mark in the batting in the last 3-4 matches. He must look to contribute some quick runs to help their team.
- Kagiso Rabada – Rabada has 23 wickets in 11 matches and is well clear of the next man in progress by 6 wickets. We expect him to continue taking wickets and help his team to win the match.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Johnny Bairstow (SRH)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Manish Pandey (SRH), Shreyas Iyer (DC), Shimron Hetmyer (DC)
All-rounders: Vijay Shankar (SRH), Marcus Stoinis (DC)
Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada (DC), Anrich Nortje (DC), Rashid Khan (SRH), Sandeeep Sharma (SRH)
Captain: David Warner (SRH) or Shreyas Iyer (DC)
Vice-Captain: Rashid Khan (CSK) or Kagiso Rabada (DC)
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
DC – Delhi Capitals
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 9 months ago
Big lottery winners and their story
You must have heard stories of people going from rags to riches. Some people achieve…
Great.com talks about U.S online casinos
For hundreds of years, gambling and real money betting have been a part of many…
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…