Indian Premier League 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Kings XI Punjab, Match No. 22
Winners Prediction: Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kings XI Punjab are currently struggling and are stranded at the bottom two positions of the points table. Bowling has been the biggest worry for Kings XI Punjab while Sunrisers Hyderabad was hit hard by the injury to Bhuvaneshwar Kumar. SRH rely heavily on their young players in the middle order while KXIP has a hugely untested middle order. We expect SRH to win this match as KXIP are down on confidence after their morale crushing loss in their previous match.
Score Prediction: Dubai is a good batting pitch where the ball will come onto the bat nicely. We can expect scores in the range of 180-200 runs in this match. The pitch might slow down as the match progresses.
Toss Prediction: Teams batting first has 8-1 win-loss record at this venue but dew factor might tempt the captains to field first in this match.
Predicted Playing XI:
KINGS XI PUNJAB: KL Rahul (c), Mayank Agarwal, Mandeep Singh, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Sarfaraz Khan, Chris Jordan/Mujeeb ur Rehman, Harpreet Brar, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami, Sheldon Cottrell
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Siddharth Kaul/Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan
- SRH have 4 points from 5 matches while MI has just 2 points from 5 matches played so far.
- Kings XI Punjab openers are currently in top-3 run scorers of the tournament.
- SRH has a 10-4 win-loss record over KXIP in the IPL matches.
Players to Bet on:
KINGS XI PUNJAB
- KL Rahul – Rahul scored 63 runs off 52 balls and his team batted around him taking the aggressive route. He will look to be more aggressive at the top in the coming matches to help his team post extra 15-20 runs.
- Mayank Agarwal – Mayank is second only to Rahul in the team scoring 250+ runs this season. He has been very aggressive this season scoring runs at a strike rate of 150+ so far.
- Sheldon Cottrell – Cotrell has been superb with the new ball and has captured 6 wickets so far. He needs to improve his bowling in the death overs and contribute to the team.
- Manish Pandey – Pandey is in good touch but his givi9ng away his wickets after scoring crucial 30+ knocks. He needs to bat long and score big to help his team post a big score on board.
- David Warner – Warne score his first fifty last match but failed to take his team home in the chase. He will look to continue his good form with the bat in this match too.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan was brilliant against the likes of Pandya and Pollard in the last match and had amazing bowling figures of 4-0-22-1 in Sharjah which is a graveyard for bowlers.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicket-Keeper: KL Rahul (KXIP), Nicholas Pooran (KXIP)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Manish Pandey (SRH), Mayank Agarwal (KXIP), Priyam Garg (SRH)
All-rounders: Abdul Samad (SRH)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (SRH), T Natarajan (SRH), Sheldon Cotrell (KXIP), Ravi Bishnoi (KXIP)
Captain: KL Rahul (KXIP) or David Warner (SRH)
Vice-Captain: Mayank Agarwal (KXIP) or Rashid Khan (SRH)
KXIP– Kings XI Punjab
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…