Indian Premier League 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Mumbai Indians, Match No. 56
Winners Prediction: Mumbai Indians have qualified for the playoffs and have topped the group with an unassailable lead. They are on a roll and are the only team that has never lost their momentum throughout the group stage. Sunrisers Hyderabad needs to win this match to qualify for the play-offs and they have a direct equation. They are in good form in the recent matches and will hope to beat the table toppers and go to the playoffs. We expect Mumbai Indians to win this match.
Score Prediction: Sharjah pitch has slowed down considerably and the scores come down drastically from 200+ in the earlier matches to around 150-par scores in recent matches. We expect teams to score around 160-180 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Last 5 matches on this pitch has been won by the teams chasing the target. We expect both teams to chase down the target in this match.
Predicted Playing XI:
MUMBAI INDIANS: Kieron Pollard (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Saurabh Tiwary, Krunal Pandya, James Pattinson, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Jason Holder, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, T Natarajan
- MI has 18 points from 13 matches while SRH has 12 points from 13 matches so far.
- MI beat SRH by 46 runs at this same venue earlier this season.
- KKR will be routing for MI as they will qualify if they if MI win this match.
Players to Bet on:
- Ishan kishan – Ishan Kishan is on a roll currently scoring runs at quick pace at the top. He scored 72* runs off 45 balls to blow the opposition out in the previous match.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Bumrah picked up 3 wickets in the middle overs to strangle the opposition in the last match. He has taken 23 wickets in the 13 matches this season.
- Trent Boult – Boult and Bumrah has been a superb bowling combo for MI this season. Boult has claimed 20 wickets in 13 matches and most his wickets have come in the power play.
- Wriddhiman Saha – Saha has been excellent with the bat in the 2 matches he opened. He is scoring runs at a strike arte of over 150 to put the opposition on the back foot early on.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan is the most economical bowler in this IPL with 18 wickets at an economy arte of 5.08 RPO. Batsmen are struggling to pick his leg spinners and googlies from hand.
- Jason Holder – Holder showed his all-round worth scoring 26 runs off 10 balls and then bowling his quota of 4 overs with figures of 2/27. We expect him to continue his all-round performance in this match too.
DREAM XI Picks:
Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan (MI), Wriddhiman Saha (SRH)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Kane Williamson (SRH), Suryakumar Yadav (MI)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard (MI), Jason Holder (SRH)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (SRH), Sandeep Sharma (SRH), Trent Boult (MI), Jasprit Bumrah (MI)
Captain: Jasprit Bumrah (MI) or Rashid Khan (SRH)
Vice-Captain: Ishan Kishan (MI) or Jason Holder (SRH)
MI– Mumbai Indians
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 4 months ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…