Indian Premier League 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs. Rajasthan Royals, Match No. 40
Winners Prediction: Rajasthan Royals leaped ahead of the last three teams in the points table with a comfortable win over CSK. They will look to win this game and break into the top-4 position in the table. Sunrisers Hyderabad had been sketchy this season with a couple of players injured and a lack of experience in the bowling department. They need to win this match to keep their qualification hope alive. We expect Rajasthan Royals to win this match.
Score Prediction: Dubai pitch has been slightly up and down, and seamers enjoyed bowling here with the new ball. Almost 6 wickets fell in the power play across two innings. We can expect the average score to be around 160-170 runs in this match.
Toss Prediction: Early moisture in the pitch helped the spinners in the first innings and both captains will look to take advantage of it by bowling first in this match.
Predicted Playing XI
RAJASTHAN ROYALS: Robin Uthappa, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Steven Smith (c), Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Ankit Rajpoot/Mahipal Lormor, Kartik Tyagi
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD: David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Mohammed Nabi, Priyam Garg, Abhishek Sharma, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul, T Natarajan, Sandeep Sharma
- RR has 8 points from 10 matches while SRH have 6 points from 9 matches so far.
- RR has won just 2 of their last 8 matches & SRH has won just one of their last 5 matches.
- SRH lost to RR by 5 wickets in their previous encounter this season.
Players to Bet on:
- Jos Buttler – Buttler provided great stability to their innings in a tricky chase scoring 70 runs off 48 balls. He dominated the partnership with Smith and guided his team home in the chase.
- Ben Stokes – Stokes is quality all-rounder who can contribute with bat and ball equally. he is yet to make a game changing performance and we expect it in this innings.
- Jofra Archer – Archer has been phenomenal with the terrorizing the batsmen with his pace and bounce. He has given runs at less than 7 RPO bowling in the power play and death overs.
- David Warner – David Warner has four 40+ scores in the last 5 innings and is looking to peak at the right moment with the bat. We expect him to continue his good form with the bat in this match too.
- Manish Pandey – Pandey has been inconsistent with the bat this season with good knocks followed by some average ones. he needs to be more consistent in the middle order and help his team to close the innings on a high.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan is their bowling spearhead and he has taken 11 wickets at an economy rate of 5.5 RPO.
DREAM XI Picks
Wicketkeeper: Johnny Bairstow (SRH), Jos Buttler (RR)
Batsmen: David Warner (SRH), Steve Smith (RR), Robin Uthappa (RR), Manish Pandey (SRH)
All-rounders: Ben Stokes (RR)
Bowlers: Rashid Khan (SRH), T Natarajan (SRH), Jofra Archer (RR), Shreyas Gopal (RR)
Captain: David Warner (SRH) or Jos Buttler (RR)
Vice-Captain: Rashid Khan (SRH) or Jofra Archer (RR)
RR– Rajasthan Royals
SRH – Sunrisers Hyderabad
Dhinesh is a cricket article writer with a good-understanding and love towards the game. He is aspiring to become a cricket journalist and column writer in the future. His favorite teams are the Indian Cricket team & Chennai Super Kings. He is an ardent fan of MS Dhoni and Dale Steyn.
Written 1 month ago
SUPER SMASH LEAGUE 2020 -2021
Super Smash is a domestic T20 competition played in New Zealand. The Super Smash League…
BIG BASH LEAGUE 2020-21
The Big Bash League often referred to as BBL is a professional Twenty20 league competition…
LANKA PREMIER LEAGUE 2020
Greetings & good day to all my readers!!! Cricket is back on the field is…
Celebrate Diwali with Royal Panda
Starting on November 9th and ending on November 15th Royal Panda is offering a special…
Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 2020)
Pakistan Super League also called PSL 2020 is the domestic T20 competition conducted by Pakistan…
IPL 2020 – Weekly Summary (Week 46)
Hello everyone, welcome back to the weekly analysis of the Indian Premier League. IPL has…